#1 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2948 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

February 15th, 2017

My guest today is the ex watcher, great base designer and author of extremely long facebook posts, Coffee Bob.

Andrea: Where are you from?  
Coffee Bob: Originally New Hampshire, but moved to Florida about ten years ago.

Andrea: What do you do for a living?  
Coffee Bob: Sleep, work, and drink copious amounts of coffee.  Employment wise, it's a boring third shift retail hell job.  For enjoyment I'm aspiring to be an indie game developer which given my enlightened mode of procrastination and inability to actually finish game projects means its more of a hobby then a source of revenue.

Andrea: How old are you?  
Coffee Bob: Thirty six, which puts me in the old fart category.

Andrea: What is your level, average delta, guild?  
Coffee Bob: Level 177, honestly have no idea what my average delta is since I have a habit of demoting Totemius league, and the guild I'm in is: Yes I Stole It, the original one (there's seven others).

Andrea: How long have you been playing?  
Coffee Bob: Over a year.  (I tried thinking of ways of making this anwser even longer, but no luck.)

Andrea: What other guilds have you been in?  
Coffee Bob: In no particular order:  Symedia Fan Club, The new Steeler, Hyrule, Empty My Totem, Mispelt Guild Nam, Supreme Overlord, and a dozen others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Andrea: How many hours a day do you spend playing?  
Coffee Bob: Depends, if I'm goofing off with base design it'll be a couple hours.  Otherwise I average the awesome range of fifteen minutes to half a hour.

Andrea: Number one tip you would give other players?  
Coffee Bob: Don't respin on my golds, they're most likely troll gems.  Seriously though, experiment with your bases sometimes the original build does better then the cookie cutter popular kotdb ones (see previous rant about this).

Andrea: What was your best experience in the game?  
Coffee Bob: Becoming a watcher, I was rather surpised they choose me after one occassion in the offical forum.  

Andrea: What is your biggest regret in the game?  
Coffee Bob: Maxing out locks.  While not much of a problem, its not one that can be remedied.  Second would be putting one point in strong teeth.

Andrea: Who is/are your KoT hero/s?  
Coffee Bob: Fezzik, Berndt Toast, FatNinja, Alexis, Ash, Aluce, Elymic, Micheal,  DanFaria, TagAlertBot, Ryblik, Poopface, Symedia, Shonks, Yves, Reek, all for various reasons I won't list here.  Obviously, I'm too lazy to tag them correctly so I'm going to assume everyone else knows who I'm talking about.   

Andrea: What would you like to see introduced or changed in the game?  
Coffee Bob: I'd like more variety/options for bases.  Hell, I'd be happy with some more three saw bases.  Or some incentive to use other thrones since currently they're all useless after you max out Forseer.    

Andrea: If you had one KoT wish:  
Coffee Bob: Noobs quit interrupting my mine rituals.  Trying to get out a donut and you keep stealing my 1k's.  Stop it.

Andrea: How would you describe KoT to a stranger?  
Coffee Bob: Unqiue platformer, deceptively simple at first but hard to master.  (Judging by my raiding skills, I'm no where close.)

Andrea: What thief/costume do you like the best for raiding and why?  
Coffee Bob: Not sure why, I prefer Sly (the goofy smiley one) since it's close to simple black but seems to be so happy failing your base.  

Thank you for taking the time to answer some questions and letting us get to know you better.

https://m.facebook.c...241734846285445

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users