• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Claudia

Claudia

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

I think that it will be a great idea if Zeptolab consider to add in a "Change name"feature,which allows the players to change their name once. This is because I believe that many of us wanted to change name but keep our progress instead of starting all over again just to change our name.

#2 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

Yes, I agree with you, but I think it would be harder for the game to detect players who cheat if they change their name, but I do not know.

#3 Neptune

Neptune

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 25 posts
  • LocationFarthest planet from the Sun.

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

I agree, I think a one-time name change couldn't hurt. I know for other games the devs are able to keep track of accounts who have changed their names but perhaps that isn't the case with Zeptolab. 

#4 cconway

cconway

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

Yes! So many times have I deleted my account because of bad nickname. Great idea

#5 Th3Eclips3

Th3Eclips3

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

I think that it will be a great idea if Zeptolab consider to add in a "Change name"feature,which allows the players to change their name once. This is because I believe that many of us wanted to change name but keep our progress instead of starting all over again just to change our name.

If I remembered it correctly I think there WAS an option to change your name, but I'm not sure when it was removed (I wasn't paying attention) but I'm pretty sure they removed it at early 2016 or at the end of 2015.

Watchers if you read this, correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Th3Eclips3, 02 November 2017 - 09:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users