• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lost_Fan

Lost_Fan

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:58 AM

Clan Burkalo is recruiting! Our slogan is “Time to collect”. I am the recruiter for the guild, our awesome leader is Percy, we also have an adviser Charger69, this guild is also ran as a joint team effort.

• We are a level 13 guild.
  • There are 14 active members, most of us are very active in chat, and share strategies.
  • An 11 guild battle win streak is our personal record. 
  • We get at least 600,000 delta during every guild battle, the most we have ever earned was 1,516,263. 
  • We are also in Glove arena 2, currently in the lead (by 2,598,044 as of 11/10).
  • We do really good with gem retrieval.

We also have a lot of fun such as coming up with a motto, “Vincere bello” which is Latin for “Win the battle”. If you have at least a 100,000 rating, don't be afraid to drop by say hello and check out the guild, your always welcome.

We do have an inactive policy. If you do not play for more than 1 month, without a valid excuse, you may be kicked from the guild to make room for active players. If you cannot login to the game due to technical difficulties, you can send me a private message through the forum and I will relay the message.

deadlyknite, we would love to have you in our guild. I sent you a couple of messages to try and help you with the issues with your Kindle Fire.

Edited by Lost_Fan, 10 November 2017 - 09:03 PM.

#2 deadlyknite

deadlyknite

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

I could join, I am nearly 3 million rating. But I use a Kindle Fire and I can't seem to get the latest update, so I cant even open up the app without it saying theres a new update.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: join a guild, guild, english, recruiting, active

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users