• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nono

Nono

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

Many  people around my are thinking that it would be nice to change something very important. When we are recording our dungeon, we have two chances but this is very hard to do our dungeon twice in a row and not useful because the thief makes my dungeon just once. We suggest to make only one chance or to let two chances but not in a row. For example, I succeed only once my dungeon but just after, I lose but I have always my first chance.
Please, can you change this for record our dungeon ?

#2 MeestaDawg117

MeestaDawg117

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 25 posts
  • LocationThe state of Denial

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

I like the idea but I believe it should stay as it is. Zeptolab placed this rule for a reason. I think it is to make it fair for the people raiding. If this rule was not placed, everyone would have the hardest dungeons possible because of how much easier it would be. And nobody would be able to steal anything. It would stunt the entire game for every casual player which would cause a good number of them to quit thus breaking the entire game for all except experts. Its a great thought I just dont think their system can be improved on in that way.

What I want is to be able to slow time when testing your own dungeon. You wouldn't be able to solve it that way but it would be helpful because half the time I dont even know if a jump is possible and this wold help. It would especially help when seeing how each trap moves precisely. 

#3 Th3Eclips3

Th3Eclips3

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

Many  people around my are thinking that it would be nice to change something very important. When we are recording our dungeon, we have two chances but this is very hard to do our dungeon twice in a row and not useful because the thief makes my dungeon just once. We suggest to make only one chance or to let two chances but not in a row. For example, I succeed only once my dungeon but just after, I lose but I have always my first chance.
Please, can you change this for record our dungeon ?

Doing this will only break the game because some players might do it accidentally and not know the actual solution for the dungeon. Definitely not 1 time only, maybe 2 out of 3 times because sometimes we all already know how to beat the dungeon but die at something super easy like the gangable RG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users