2 replies to this topic

#1 Borgland

Borgland

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:30 PM

It would be fine if...

... i can add Guild rules, so new members know the rules of the guild and i don't have to write them into chat every week.

... i can write longer messages to give other players help/infos

... i can copy/paste text from/to chat system. so its faster to share tipps with other players.

#2 Neptune

Neptune

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 25 posts
  • LocationFarthest planet from the Sun.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:03 AM

I agree, I would like to see some little (or big) changes to the chat and guild information in-game. Nothing huge, but just the things you mentioned would definitely help. Also, while we're at it, some very useful tools for guild owners would be an option to ban and permanently ban players from joining the guild (a blacklist type of thing, where you'd be able to un-ban players as well). Another really cool and useful idea would be for owners to be able to 'sticky' a message where it would stay at the top of the chat to ensure that players will read the important message. 

In addition, I think it would also be very useful to have different ranks in a guild. Not just having one owner do everything on his own, sometimes it's difficult to manage a guild at all times and would be extremely beneficial to have something along the lines of a Co-owner. Essentially, the only benefit to these ranks would be giving them (your most trusted guild mate(s)) the ability to kick/ban inactive/disruptive players. As well as the tool to 'sticky' and 'un-sticky' messages. 

These are just some very basic and general additions that would help out a ton for guild owners. 

#3 MeestaDawg117

MeestaDawg117

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 23 posts
  • LocationThe state of Denial

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

What I want is notice to pop up when players join my guild so I can share my forum account tag, rules etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users