#1 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2944 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

March 22nd, 2017

Today I am continuing my series of interviews with our great watcher team. My guest today is Ash Kot Elder Watcher and long time KoT player.

Ash, thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions for us.

Andrea: Where are you from?
Ash: UK

Andrea:       When you’re not playing King of Thieves, what do you do for a living?
Ash: Im a Project Manager, so sitting at desk and drinking coffee.

Andrea:      How old are you Ash?
Ash:       Just turned 30

Andrea:      You are an Elder Watcher, since when have you been a watcher?
Ash:          Became a watcher in August 2015

Andrea:       What do you like best about being a watcher?
Ash: The community, helping people, and working with the watcher team.

Andrea:        Would you tell us what level you are and what your average delta is?
Ash:          Level 403, 145m gems, average score is 1-2m per round

Andrea:        You have been playing for a long time, when did you start playing King of Thieves?
Ash:         Too long! Been playing since April 2015.

Andrea:      Which guild have you been in since playing KoT, and what guild do you belong to at the moment?
Ash:      Dragonstone > the 5% > Blackbear > Ligers > Dictators > Syndicate

Andrea:      Some players spend hours playing KoT every day, how about you?
Ash:      Usually 3-4 hours per day

Andrea:     What tip would you give other players?
Ash: Upgrade traps early, save ingredients, and avoid the rage spins

Andrea:     What do you think was your best experience in the game:
Ash:      Meeting so many awesome friends!

Andrea:     Do you regret anything about the game?
Ash:       Levelling up too fast at the start, and ragespinning 30000 orbs over the last 2 years

Andrea:    Are there any players in the game that have inspired you, or you would consider to be „the greatest players „ of KoT?
Ash:     I have several inspirations, but if I had to choose one, it would be NoName. He has taught me so much, and holds so many achievements in this game.

Andrea:    Is there anything you would like to see changed in the game?
Ash:      New bases / layouts, Totemius rewards for 2nd and 3rd, new features / modes to keep the game fresh.

Andrea:    If his majesty would grant you one wish, what would it be?
Ash:       For the one wish, would have to be to remove prioritization when skipping and eliminate hackers :)

Andrea:     How would you describe KoT to a stranger?
Ash:  Its like a drug, you will get addicted and it will drive you to edge of frustration, but you wont be able to live without it, still the best multiplayer mobile game on the market IMO.    

Andrea:     We all have our favorit thief/costume, which is yours and why?
Ash:  I prefer to use the rarer costumes, so im usually in my watcher costume or snow racer during festive periods .

Andrea:     If you were stranded on a tropical Island,  who and what would you lIke to have with you?
Ash: My family and a few years supply of a decent bourbon whisky .

Andrea:      What is your favorit place in the world (that you have been to) and where would you like to go if you had a chance?
Ash: Spain is a personal favourite and holds many great memories for me from previous experiences with both friends and family. I have a few places I would like to visit but havent yet, Carribean, Egypt and Dubai would have to be my top 3 .

Again, thank you for letting us get to know you better.

On a personal note, please check out my new telegram channel, all of my interviews and some old ones that Shonkee has done are posted there, in case you missed one :)

https://t.me/KoT_Interviews

https://m.facebook.c...260010747791188

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users