#1 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2948 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

May 1st, 2017

My guest today is Ilya Mozgovoy (Yuhan) an awesome dungeon designer, long time player and winner of the Zeptolab retrieve challenge.

Yuhan, thank you for taking time to answer a few questions for us.

Andrea:      Where are you from?
Yuhan: Russia. Saint-Petersburg.

Andrea:     How old are you Yuhan?
Yuhan:      35

Andrea:       Would you tell us what level you are and what your average delta is?
Yuhan:         Level 1250. Average delta differs throughout the game. Until the last update it was 3,5M, now 2,5M. But that’s pure delta, not the one we see in the guild.

Andrea:       You have been playing for a long time, when did you start playing King of Thieves?
Yuhan:        Basically from the very beginning, February 2015.

Andrea:     Which guild have you been in since playing KoT, and what guild do you be long to at the moment?
Yuhan:     Already in March I golt lucky to get into Второй шанс (Second chance) and I have spent 90% of all of the KoT gametime there and now I’m there again. I have (popped out/left) to play in MISHLO, Syndicate,  КоТы (KoTs)

Andrea:     Some players spend hours playing KoT every day, how about you?
Yuhan:     I usually play in the evening, when I’m watching a movie or a series with my wife. During the day I check in for approximatly 10 minutes in total. If there’s a challange or delta needed for the guild, I can play for more than 3 hours.

Andrea:    What tip would you give other players?
Yuhan: If you are a newcomer – do not upgrade :) Use the information, there’s a lot of it in open groups and on the forum. Make friends, so they could help you, find and active guild. If you have been playing for a long time and you already know everything  – do not repeat my main mistake: Don’t rush to pass a dungeon with a good stone, Consider what it would be better to use or ask advice from friends.

Andrea:    What do you think was your best experience in the game:
Yuhan:    It’s hard to say that something was the best. There were a lot of interesting things: crack hackers’ dungeons, who thought that they would not be caught; win very difficult battles against BS and Dictators, come up with an interesting defenses.

Andrea:    Do you regret anything about the game?
Yuhan:      Too few dungeons, too few traps. On the 15th throne all of the character developments end.

Andrea:    Are there any players in the game that have inspired you, or you would consider to be „the greatest players „ of KoT?
Yuhan:    I especially want to note GoHaBsGo, I was trying to
be equal to him, and when I got to know him I became even more convinced, that this is a terrific person.

Andrea:   Is there anything you would like to see changed in the game?
Yuhan:     I think we need to enter a new threshold of player levels . 45 is already too little, especially with the new throne system or they should think of another system, independent from the level.

Andrea:    If his majesty would grant you one wish, what would it be?
Yuhan:     I would bring back the creator of Второй шанс (Second chance)into the game

Andrea:     How would you describe KoT to a stranger?
Yuhan:      Well, you have to jump there :D

Andrea:     We all have our favorit thief/costume, which is yours and why?
Yuhan:     The very first black costume, it doesn’t distract from performing complex jumps

Andrea:     You are an awesome dungeon designer, how do you do it? When you get a new dungeon do you automatically know where to put the traps, or do you spend a lot of time trying different placments?
Yuhan:       Has to be experiment a lot. If you want to do something, always start with two traps, go through all three pairs and connect them into your defense. Of course, it doesn’t always work, but if it does work out, you will get great pleasure from it yourself.

Andrea:    You won the Zeptolab Retrieve Challenge, did your knowledge of dungeon designer help you with this challenge?
Yuhan: To a greater extent, helped only a lot of time spent and 4000 orbs for respins :)

Andrea:    When you’re not playing KoT,  what do you do to relax?
Yuhan:     I play CATS :D

Again, thank you very much for letting us get to know you better.

On a personal note, please check out my channel where all interviews are posted.

https://t.me/KoT_Interviews

https://m.facebook.c...100005606897555

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users