#1 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2948 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

May 10th, 2017

My guest today is Gados (Gad Vered Kot), who is a great player and really nice guy.

Gad thank you for taking the time to answer some questions for us.

Andrea:      Where are you from?
Gad:            I’m from Israel

Andrea:      When you’re not playing King of Thieves, what do you do for a living?
Gad:            I’m a partner in a company which develops smart directional aware clothes.

Andrea:     How old are you Gad?
Gad:           I will be 39 in June. But i am younger in my spirit.

Andrea:       Would you tell us what level you are and what your average delta is?
Gad:             currently I am level 321 and placed #15 worldwide, my avarage delta is ussualy between 3-5kk when I have spare time.

Andrea:       You have been playing for a long time, when did you start playing King of Thieves?
Gad:             I play KOT since the day after it was released on 13.02.2015.

Andrea:     Which guild have you been in since playing KoT, and what guild do you belong to at the moment?
Gad:           I played in several guilds such as TTK (the true kings), Hyrule, DIctators, the syndicate and my current guild is Internacional.

Andrea:     Some players spend hours playing KoT every day, how about you?
Gad:          I used to spent hours a day too but lately i play much less around 2-3 hours a day. Sometimes even less.

Andrea:    What tip would you give other players?
Gad:          Don’t rush leveling up, invest time in upgrading your traps to be ready when you meet high level players. Practice on layouts all the time, never giveup on a gold raid. 5% steal might happen exactly on that base and try not to rage spin too much it is not worth it period!

Andrea:    What do you think was your best experience in the game:
Gad:          The best thing happened to me playing KOT is to meet all these amazing people from all over the world from all religions and colors, i love you all guys.

Andrea:    Do you regret anything about the game?
Gad:          I regret all my rage spins sucssesfull or not.

Andrea:    Are there any players in the game that have inspired you, or you would consider to be „the greatest players „ of KoT?
Gad:          This is tough question, I think the first person I like to mention is Gerbick, above being a close friend of mine he is the guy made wanna be the player I am today, he took me to TTK. And then to Hyrule were I met old school legendary KOT players such as noob and muscat and they welcomed me to their family. More players that influenced me a lot during my time here are Symedia and Turki i feel I owe them a lot. Regarding a player i think is great that will be Yuhan, I think he is one of the best base designeres I met in the game. Besides them I met amazing people such as Alexander, Alexsis, Rami, Ash, Liviu, Queezy, Marco, Fezzik, muss, Shonkee, Draco and I can’t name them all so excuse me if I forgot someone.

Andrea:   Is there anything you would like to see changed in the game?
Gad:         To give some insentive for players to run Gold ritual, skipping for hours and find nothing worthy to raid is just too boring.

Andrea:    If his majesty would grant you one wish, what would it be?
Gad:          I wish that ZeptoLab would listen more to core community desires.

Andrea:     How would you describe KoT to a stranger?
Gad:           An highly addictive plaformer and very sophisticated game that requires skills.

Andrea:     We all have our favorit thief/costume, which is yours and why?
Gad:           I hate costumes, i raid with simple black.

Andrea:       What are your favorite potions while raiding gems?
Gad:            No such thing as a favorite potion, each layout requires a diffrent use of a potion or a combination of potions.

Andrea:       Can you raid platform and gravity switch bases very well? What is your specific strategy for these?
Gad:              Very well? I wont say that, i noob a lot, i have lot’s of 1 stars raids and quite many 5% steals, some plaform/grav bases I do better some less. In 95% oft hem I use combination of potions.

Andrea:        How did you develop/learn your raiding skills?
Gad:             First of all I raided a lot during my time so I improved my skills, but many hard bases can be exploited with potion easly or easier plus the groups im in telegram share tips and tricks.

Andrea:     If you were stranded on a tropical Island,  who and what would you lIke to have with you?
Gad:          That will be my wife and my 3 lovely girls.

Andrea:    What are your favorite pizza toppings, and what do you think about the pineapple issue?
Gad:         LOL, why do I sence here Symedia marks? Well my facorite topping is pepperoni and as for
                 Pineapple.......  please leave it off my pizza.

On a personal note, please check out my channel where all interviews are posted.

https://t.me/KoT_Interviews

https://m.facebook.c...284775481981381

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users