#1 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2940 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

May 22nd, 2017

Please welcome our newest watcher today, Luca (Skydancer Kot) is a long time Player and really nice guy. Feel free to tag him on any issues as well :)

Luca, thank you for taking the time to answer some quesions for us.

Andrea:      Where are you from?
Luca:          I'm from Italy.

Andrea:      When you’re not playing King of Thieves, what do you do for a living?
Luca:         I study mathematics at university, and give private maths/physics lessons to high school students.

Andrea:     How old are you Luca?
Luca:           I'm 24.

Andrea:       Would you tell us what level you are and what your average delta is?
Luca:         I'm level 1005 at the moment. My average delta is about 1-2m, depends on how much time I can play during the round

Andrea:       You have been playing for a long time, when did you start playing King of Thieves?
Luca:        I started the day of the Android launch.

Andrea:     Which guild have you been in since playing KoT, and what guild do you belong to at the moment?
Luca:     When I first started, me and my brother formed a guild called "Pigeons of Doom"...I wanted to use the duck icon for some reason and I wanted a silly name. But the guild died after a while so I ended up joining the Gem Retrieval family. I also played last season in Hydra - Degrado with the italian community, a season I will never forget.

Andrea:     Some players spend hours playing KoT every day, how about you?
Luca:     I usually play 2-3 hours max. I've been spending more time chatting on telegram than skipping lately.

Andrea:    What tip would you give other players?
Luca:     Do not ragespin, and learn to manage your resources (orbs, ingredients...) in the best way possible.

Andrea:    What do you think was your best experience in the game:
Luca:     I've had many awesome moments, but I'd say the day that this nub called Shahmeer invited me to Gem Retrieval. I would have quit long ago without my awesome teammates.

Andrea:    Do you regret anything about the game?
Luca:     The day I spent... ehm... more than 10k orbs... in ingredients to spin for outfits, during the discount period ( yeah, remember the tip above...).

Andrea:    Are there any players in the game that have inspired you, or you would consider to be „the greatest players „ of KoT?
Luca:    They are just too many, I don't want to tell any name. Just a big shotout to all the past and present Gem Retrieval members, and all the awesome people I met in this game. And a special mention goes to the italian players from Hydra - Degrado, I'm lazy and I hate skipping but they even managed to keep me awake during the night to skip in hard battles.

Andrea:   Is there anything you would like to see changed in the game?
Luca:     Remove the chance to orb full rituals, but... who wouldn't want that? I'd like to see a nerf to the " dungeon skipping" system which was introduced with last update, which in my opinion broke the game more than ever.

Andrea:    If his majesty would grant you one wish, what would it be?
Luca:     I wish zepto listened more to the community desires.

Andrea:     How would you describe KoT to a stranger?
Luca:       A strategic multiplayer game with simple mechanics, but with an ocean of possibilities to be discovered if you are passionate enough.

Andrea:     We all have our favorit thief/costume, which is yours and why?
Luca:     Well, completing a full outfit collection is my ultimate goal in the game. If I had to choose one it would be " mild fox", even though I don't have it yet. I usually rotate between my favourite outfits every 2-3 days, I enjoy raiding with different colors and trails even if some of them can mess with hard jumps really badly.

Andrea:       What are your favorite potions while raiding gems?
 Luca:         I love slow potion for some reason, I think it helps me quite a lot in specific dungeons. I'm pretty bad at dungeons which require gang manipulation to be exploited.

Andrea:       Can you raid platform and gravity switch bases very well? What is your specific strategy for these?
Luca:       It depends a lot on the setup. There are some platform setups I can easily do under 7 deaths, while others will take me 15 minutes to complete. My strategy for the latter is just... ghost, slow and desperately try to copy the ghost.

Andrea:        Due to popular demand  I have to make this a permanent question. What do you think about pineapple on pizza, and what is your favorit pizza topping?
Luca:            If it was for me, pineapple on pizza should be considered a crime. My favourite topping is probably pepperoni

Andrea:     If you could choose any famous person, past or present, to spend an evening with, who would it be and why?
Luca:       Other than the usual nerd stuff, my biggest passion in music, mainly rock/metal. It would be awesome to have a beer with Chuck Schuldiner, a musician who has been a pioneer in extreme metal. He left us way too soon at the age of 34 due to a series of incurable illnesses
Andrea:    What other countries have you visited, and which ones would you like to visit?
Luca:   I've visited many countries in the past, last one being France last summer, and I will go to Croatia in July with some friends. I'd like to visit Scandinavian countries if I had the chance.

Again, thank you for taking time to let us get to know you better.

On a personal note, please check out my channel where all interviews are posted.

https://t.me/KoT_Interviews

https://m.facebook.c...290291318096464

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users