#1 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2940 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

July 11th, 2017

Today, in this special edition interview, I would like to welcome our newest guild leader and amazing friend as well as an awsome player, Maria aka Sobrio Kot

Thank you very much Maria for answering some questions for us.

Andrea:      Where are you from?
Maria:  I am from  Greece.

Andrea:      When you’re not playing King of Thieves, what do you do for a living?
Maria:         I studied computer science and now I have one year left to finish my PhD in computer programming.

Andrea:     How old are you Maria?
Maria:           I am turning 26 in few days.

Andrea:       Would you tell us what level you are and what your average delta is?
Maria:         I am level 430 and my average delta is around 2m. It depends in the gvg and in my pool.

Andrea:       You have been playing for a long time, when did you start playing King of Thieves?
Maria:        I started play the game end  of April 2016

Andrea:     Which guild have you been in since playing KoT, and what guild do you belong to at the moment?
Maria:     I don’t really remember the first guild I ever joined, but I remember when I had 5m gem score I joined Assassin’s Creed guild, later I was in Gem Retrieval and then I joined my current guild, Baby Sharks.

Andrea:     Some players spend hours playing KoT every day, how about you?
Maria:     It depends in the gvg and the free time. Some days I play 5 hours, some other days I play 10 hours.

Andrea:    What tip would you give other players?
Maria:In low level to focus only in the upgrades of castle and traps. Gem score will come later. Also, don’t spend orbs to finish instantly a golden ritual. Don’t be afraid to run golden rituals. This game has an amazing community and all players are willing to help.  

Andrea:    What do you think was your best experience in the game:
Maria:     All those amazing people I met and the friends I made. I am really greatfull I met so wonderfull people and I wish in future to meet them in real life.

Andrea:    Do you regret anything about the game?
Maria:      No, not really. Every failure is part of the game and we must enjoy it. Maybe I regret a little the rage respins on 5% but still I am happy I did it. All those are lessons in the game teaching you what to avoid next time.

Andrea:    Are there any players in the game that have inspired you, or you would consider to be „the greatest players „ of KoT?

Maria:    I have a huge list with those player. I admire some of them not because of the skills but also for their character. Some of them are: Poop Face, Uneura, Alexis, Queezy, Gad, Ciccio Bomber, Maren, Andiarbeit, 3AR7 and many many more.

Andrea:   Is there anything you would like to see changed in the game?
Maria:     I would like to see the retrieve chances increased. Maybe something like new bases, new gems, new physics and a little more balanced gaming experience between p2w and f2p players.

Andrea:    If his majesty would grant you one wish, what would it be?
Maria:     I would like Zepto to listen more to community wishes. As a developer myself I know not all are possible but also nothing is impossible.

Andrea:     How would you describe KoT to a stranger?
Maria:      It is an addictive game which requires practice, creativity and intelligence.  

Andrea:     We all have our favorit thief/costume, which is yours and why?
Maria:     I love costumes. I want to unlock them all and my favorites are, golden blaze and sly smile. Lately although, I use simple black.

Andrea:       What are your favorite potions while raiding gems?
Maria: I believe all potions are usefull if you know when and how to use them. I love slow motion and gang of thieves.

Andrea:       Can you raid platform and gravity switch bases very well? What is your specific strategy for these?
Maria: It depends. Lately I practice a lot in those bases, so sometimes I flawless and some other times I 5% them.

Andrea:        Due to popular demand I have to make this a permanent question.  What do you think about pineapple on pizza and what is your favorite pizza topping?
Maria:            Pineapple can stay out of my pizza. I prefer my pizza simple. Tomatoe, cheece and mushrooms.

Andrea:       What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Maria:       I love chocolate and strawberry. I wish I could only survive eating ice cream!

Andrea:      If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
Maria: I would love to visit Scandinavian countries, I want to watch Aurora Borealis phenomena from very close.

Again, thank you for letting us get to know you better.

https://m.facebook.c...316087062183556

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users