• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cristiancl

cristiancl

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

As a tool to guild leaders, my suggestion is to improve the current last seen system.

Current System:
Less than a day
Less than a week
Less than a month
It’s been a while...

My Suggestion:
Today
1 day ago
2 days ago
N days ago

Why would i suggest that? What is the problem with the current system?
The current system has no distinction if a person is inactive for 1 day or 6 days, meaning that a guild leader in order to detect if a guild mate is inactive, has to wait a week (3 guild battles) until the last seen changes to “Less than a month”, confirming that the player no longer is active.

The new model would provide an acurate way to manage a guild.

#2 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:54 PM

I like this idea too, and it doesnt seems like very dificult to put into the game

Edited by Kingorenzo, 28 November 2017 - 06:54 PM.

#3 Blorg

Blorg

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

I'm going to +1 this as well.  As a guild leader, it's hard to really keep track of exactly who is playing when, how long someone has been inactive, and how productive they were each guild battle (unless I check and record right before the battle ends).  This would be one benefit, and I don't see any downside since there's already an indicator that is much less granular.

#4 Mr_Miyagi0484

Mr_Miyagi0484

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:44 AM

I would love this as well. I check that status for my guild members every two days or so. I promise my guild members not to kick them out unless it says “It’s been a while...,” but would love to make a stricter 14 day limit so I can kick out low level players who don’t play sooner...

#5 cristiancl

cristiancl

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:58 AM

Bumping the thread

Does the forum has a point at all? 8 months and this or something like this hasn’t been implemented yet? It’s literally just a function that would help a lot manage the guild.

Is anybody here? Hello?

#6 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA dark dungeon with a rat

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:44 PM

Bumping the thread

Does the forum has a point at all? 8 months and this or something like this hasn’t been implemented yet? It’s literally just a function that would help a lot manage the guild.

Is anybody here? Hello?

Yea, sadly I’m pretty sure that these threads’ ideas won’t receive to the real developers. More efficient way is to send an email. But even those are just replied with thank words and real change most probably won’t come.
Still, I would like to mention that I kinda like current way more, not sure why. Maybe, because it sounds cleaner or something. But “It’s been a while” should DEFINITELY stay. I really like it 😊.
“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” ―Anaïs Nin

#7 xrtwo

xrtwo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

Voted up.

#8 DeathKillR

DeathKillR

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief