Photo

How do you know that someone uses cheat during attack ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 raysat3d

raysat3d

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:14 PM

Sorry if I posted in the wrong subforum. Since there is a report button for illegal attack, I just want to know how do we know if someone uses cheat during attack? What are the criteria? And also when we report something, could you give feedback email ? Thanks

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

Its pretty hard to tell even for the veteran players, because the replays alone are not enought to tell if someone actually cheated or not for sure. However, there are some special cases where very strange things happen, ie. if you see a thief surfing on top of the lil scorchers flame, or sliding up walls like spiderman (not sure if this second example ever happened to anyone on a replay), then its probably worth reporting the raid and Zeptolab can check if it was a legit raid or not.

#3 raysat3d

raysat3d

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:12 PM

Its pretty hard to tell even for the veteran players, because the replays alone are not enought to tell if someone actually cheated or not for sure. However, there are some special cases where very strange things happen, ie. if you see a thief surfing on top of the lil scorchers flame, or sliding up walls like spiderman (not sure if this second example ever happened to anyone on a replay), then its probably worth reporting the raid and Zeptolab can check if it was a legit raid or not.

The sample is too obvious. Sometime I got raided, but the replay shows that the player never got to the chest, is it a a cheat? Plus I'm afraid if there is someone uses bot attack, but of course I have no proof of it

#4 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

If they never reach the chest thats a simple issue, one of the jumps may have gotten out of sync in the replay, ie causing someones replay to fall off a platform early or just miss a wall, which is why that replay will never reach the totem.

Also there are some people who like to just stand in the corner for 15 minutes before doing the final 1-2 jumps just because they can. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users