• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy the Hand

Jimmy the Hand

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

Hi, so after getting this game and becoming instantly hooked, I love it. I found that to play without buying orbs I need to watch videos of adverts to gain keys once I've run out. This is fine, however they occasionally disappear (very annoying when u get to the last lock and can no longer watch videos for keys.

Second of all, about 36 hours ago adverts completely disappeared and have not come back at all and I am unable to play anywhere near as much as I would like.

Finally after reading through the forums I notice a post on suspension and realise I myself have been suspended before and in the game it told me I had been playing for too long without a break. After reading the forum though I realise this is a method used to prevent hackers? I find it unfair to be punished as such when my only fault is loving the game too much and playing for too long.

Sorry for the essay and I hope you tale the time to read it and discuss

Merry Christmas all you handy people

Jimmy the Hand

#2 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

Hello,

Advertisements are dependant both on your location and the OS you're using, so there's no way to fix that. I don't know how far you are into the game (yet), but if you enjoy raiding you can focus your upgrades on key regeneration and capacity. I wouldn't advice raiding too much and leveling too fast, because once you reach level 51+ you're thrown in the big pool with the top players. Feel free to pm me any question you may have about this matter.

Regarding the login offset, it occurs when you play for 6 cumulative hours. To reset the " timer", you need to log off and stay offline for 3 straight hours. An official in-game timer has been suggested multiple times, but it's not implemented yet.

Edited by Skydancer, 10 December 2017 - 12:54 PM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#3 Jimmy the Hand

Jimmy the Hand

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:40 PM

Thanks for the info.

My OS is windows phone. Location I'm in is UK. I've had no major problems before but still now there are no adverts available at all, I get to log in, do 1 to 2 raids and then I'm forced to quit and wait another hour. There have been times I've logged on and used 28 keys on a dungeon and failed to open it with just one lock left and had to quit back out and leave it therefore wasting 26 keys.

Surely there must be something someone can do or suggest? I cant even enjoy the game anymore ☹

James

#4 Jimmy the Hand

Jimmy the Hand

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

Ok so now its still not showing me Any adverts, this is getting silly now, it is completely a game of luck for me now, "will I crack this dungeon in a few keys or will I run out before its open and have to quit the attempt?" And just to clarify I do have 32 keys to use.

Any help please zeptolab?

#5 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2373 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:58 PM

Upgrade your total lock pick capacity to 66 ASAP.

My ads can also be very hit and miss on Windows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users