Photo

Mask 4 recruitment - join in for the fun! :D

#mask iv #i luv big gems #and I cannot lie..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Stealthy

Stealthy

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSkip, skip, skip and knock on wood... if you're lucky you may find me! ;)

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:46 AM

Hey Thieves, you are INVITED! ;)

YOU are such a hard working thief and nobody else is noticing it or giving you the credit you deserve? Your whole guild went dormant? You're a badass thief but getting constantly​ hassled for top scores by your leader, cause no score is ever good enough? You struck bottom with your top guild cause crown arena is just not winable and getting no rewards is no fun at all?
Now, now, don't you worry!
You don't need to suffer anymore!!!

It's almost Christmas and nobody should SKIP those dark dungeons alone. We got you! :)
Just join us and with a warm welcome and a pat on the back we'll sit together round the fireplace beneath that ancient totem. We are an experienced guild who holds their own. We carry each other through the long golden-less nights and crappy holiday events. I might even make some punch and we'll sing carols.. Let's just see! 😏

So, with joining you're getting a friendly MASK IV guild. Our family invites you to chill out the season. Rewards and all! 😍
We made it from scratch to now being top 400 and are definitely in here for the long run and, of course, the fun. 🎉
So, as a chill guild we have quite a low minimum requirement of 100k a gvg but need people to be able to find goldens and score high on an unregulary bases as well. 😚

If you feel adressed just scream 'HELL YEAH' and pm me to join our cosy guild this season. You'll still have time to go drink some eggnog and visit your mama. You can start skipping your ass off in the new year again... 😘

If you read this far and are just a regular dude who looks for a nice n ACTIVE guild, you are welcome just the same! 🙌 😁 We have an guild exclusive telegram chat where we help each other and share advice or just holiday pics.

So, PM me or try join directly. And hurry. Hop guilds before the update is hitting and ALL is too Late!

HAPPY skipping, 😉 hope to see you!
Regards, Stiebitza (leader, Winamänner)
signatur_11jskbg.gif

#2 Z11Zeleven

Z11Zeleven

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationYou would like to know, not?

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:12 AM

This is probably the best recruitment post I've seen around here.
I wish you luck becoming crown champions :)

Come over to the forum games and join Global Domination; Tides of war :D

#3 QuantumBerrx

QuantumBerrx

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

I'm new to this game (some weeks) but I am really trying to get better. I've got 300k of Gems and would like to join you but I dont know how to PM you :/

#4 Whitten

Whitten

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts
  • Location#######

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:30 AM

Wow! I would but I have a a guild, the guild of guilds

#5 Stealthy

Stealthy

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSkip, skip, skip and knock on wood... if you're lucky you may find me! ;)

Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:37 AM

Lol,thx Zeleven, ;) vell succes for your guild as well!

To everyone else: we still got room. So if you stranded somewhere midseason why not pay us a visit to say hi!
signatur_11jskbg.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users