• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Violet2237

Violet2237

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:33 AM

We are in need of active players. Please be free to join us. You will not regret. This guild used to be very successful. But now we have run out of active players. Please join this guild.
Guild level = 11
Language = English
Current rating = 6230199
Requirements = None

#2 Annabeth

Annabeth

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIn Mt Olympus OR Camp Half-Blood… Don't bother finding me or Hephaestus will throw a fireball at you!

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

How many active players are in this guid currently?

Je suis Annabeth & I'm soooo cool

Spoiler

#3 Violet2237

Violet2237

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

The members in my guild are mostly active but still, most of us have some problems like with schoolwork cause about 4 of us are still students. But I assure you will find it comfortable to join this guild because everyone is friendly and although every member is from a different country, we all try to help each other out. I just became the leader and currently trying to kick out inactive members and trying to recruit new and active members. It’s your choice whether to join or not. The guild is open to everyone!

#4 MomoEnraged

MomoEnraged

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:56 PM

How do I join a guild on here? This is my second day playing, so I'm a little lost lol

#5 Violet2237

Violet2237

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

How do I join a guild on here? This is my second day playing, so I'm a little lost lol

You just type the name of the guild you want to join on guild search. Tap attack. Go to guild search. Type the name of the guild you want to join! It’s easy. If you’d like to join my guild I’m the leader so I’ll provide you with anything you need. Just ask. Happy to help with anything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users