3 replies to this topic

#1 Kavi

Kavi

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

Hi All,

New to the forums and lots of interesting articles to read.

Dungeon Name: Kavi

Guild: Infamous

The problem I faced recently was my gem inventory was full.

I raided a gem value of 3000 the lowest one was in my ritual (All Red) and it got replaced with the new gem which was a (Green) Gem.

Since the ritual was in progress there was no option to replace the yellow with a red gem so I could get trap bonus.

Is there a workaround or an option popup whether to replace ritual gem or not?

Only 15 minutes for the ritual to complete and it screwed up!

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2149 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

If your ritual is running, then the game will never autosell any of those 3 gems (if so, report to support :) ). However, if your ritual is already paused, then you can put gems into the slot where the stolen gem was without cancelling the ritual (so it is possible for the game to autosell the gem that was last moved into the empty spot in the totem). Is it possible your ritual was still paused when this happened, before you pressed "continue"?

#3 Kavi

Kavi

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your reply.

I know why it happened.

My gem inventory is full.

Hence my lowest gem which was actually in the ritual was auto sold when a better gem was available and got replaced in the empty spot which was indeed the three spot in the totem.

This happened thrice but I learned to save high value gems to clear up more space for others. As far as I know ritual will pause only if he gem is stolen. My gem has been stolen only once  ;) and that too at the beginning. The problem was that there was no option to replace as I might had to use blue orbs to end the ritual.

I wish there was an option or a popup to show me that I had acquired a higher level gem and the lowest is currently in the ritual. So I can trade any other gem in my inventory or discard it so as to not affect my ritual.

#4 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2149 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

I still think a bug might have happened here. No matter what ritual you are running, it should not be interrupted by the game. If your smallest gem is in a ritual, the game will try to autosell the smallest one not in your totem: 

vAiyyGq.png

You should be safe to continue running rituals like these for potions, everyone does them. Anyway it shouldnt happen again, but if it does please write :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users