• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zikore

Zikore

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

So.. I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but so far I haven't found a solution for it

Basically I can't get past the first loading screen at all. The tooltips when loading the game are there and keep changing like how they would normally, but that's about it, the game is stuck there forever. The last time I played this game was about a year ago, and I decided to come back to it, but now for some reason I can't even play the game on the same phone I played with for the last year

I've tried everything I can, like clearing data, force stopping, uninstalling and reinstalling, downloading from another market, restarting my phone, but none of them worked

I looked at my folder under Internal Storage / Android / data, and surprise surprise, there was no data for the game in the folder.. I also checked under the OBB folder, and the obb file of the game wasn't there as well... I figured that was the case

Normally, games download their data and obb on the first launch, but somehow KoT just doesn't do that for my phone.

The only solution I haven't tried yet is manually installing the data and obb file of the game, but I couldn't find any download sources on the internet.. So could somebody please link me to a download of the data and obb file of the game? I really miss playing KoT

Edited by Zikore, 13 January 2018 - 06:55 AM.

#2 Z11Zeleven

Z11Zeleven

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationYou would like to know, not?

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:50 PM

Try contacting support.
I can't help you :/

Come over to the forum games and join Global Domination; Tides of war :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, problem, loading, stuck, obb, data, freeze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users