• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kregington

Kregington

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

Idea 1: Enable players to change the orientation of their door so the thief can start out going right or left. This could be identified by looking at the door to see which side the hinges are on. For example, currently the hinges are on the left and the thief starts out going to the right. This change would allow for the hinges to be on the right side of the door with the thief starting out moving left. This decision would be made by the dungeon designer/owner of the dungeon.

Idea 2: Allow for the guild leader to reward his guild mates for doing a good job. Maybe have a small pool of orbs, say max 25 per arena, that the leader could give, and only give, to his guild mates. Maybe the leader could only give out a max of 5 at a time and could only give once to each guild mate per arena. I think this would allow for the leader to incentivize those who are dedicated to the guild.  

#2 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:01 AM

sorry but I think the first would not be a good idea because if I do not need the dungeons more traps because it would make the game easier and not so competitive, but the second ide is very good.

#3 Kregington

Kregington

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

sorry but I think the first would not be a good idea because if I do not need the dungeons more traps because it would make the game easier and not so competitive, but the second ide is very good.

Can you tell me more Billy? I feel like some base layouts are limited because I am only able to have my thief start out the door in one direction (left to right). I know I could make some layouts more difficult if I was able to have the thief start out the door moving right to left. It wouldn’t be a new trap, but it would give the dungeon owner the ability to change the how the thief starts in the dungeon.

#4 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:25 PM

What happens is a lot they do their dungeons so they can not pass from one side because the other may be the totem if it does not come very easily

#5 Z11Zeleven

Z11Zeleven

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationYou would like to know, not?

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:34 PM

What happens is a lot they do their dungeons so they can not pass from one side because the other may be the totem if it does not come very easily

I think he meant that the attacker can't choose, the defender choses whr side you go.
Thus you can design you dungeon to go left or right, as you want.
This would add a lot of new possibilities as it would praticly almost double the amount of dungeons to choose from.

Anyway, this has been suggested before and isn't possible due to how the game works.
Sadly..

Edited by Z11Zeleven, 19 January 2018 - 10:34 PM.

Come over to the forum games and join Global Domination; Tides of war :D

#6 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:09 AM

You seem to hate me :(

#7 Kregington

Kregington

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:17 AM

I think he meant that the attacker can't choose, the defender choses whr side you go.
Thus you can design you dungeon to go left or right, as you want.
This would add a lot of new possibilities as it would praticly almost double the amount of dungeons to choose from.

Anyway, this has been suggested before and isn't possible due to how the game works.
Sadly..

That is sad... It seems like it would be an easy addition to the game, but I'm not a programmer so maybe it is much harder said than done  <_<

Is there an admin out there that can shed some light on this subject? 

Edited by Kregington, 20 January 2018 - 01:19 AM.

#8 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:16 AM

No me pasas tú facebook averiguar si yo te ayudo?

#9 Z11Zeleven

Z11Zeleven

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:14 AM

You seem to hate me :(

No I don't, I don't have any reasons to hate you 😉😁

I just think that you misunderstood him and that's why I wanted to make the question clear (if It myself didn't misunderstood;))

Edited by Z11Zeleven, 20 January 2018 - 08:15 AM.

#10 Z11Zeleven

Z11Zeleven

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:19 AM

That is sad... It seems like it would be an easy addition to the game, but I'm not a programmer so maybe it is much harder said than done <_<

Is there an admin out there that can shed some light on this subject?

Idk, but here's a link to a recent newspost; http://forum.kingoft...fo/#entry193562
They wrote it in there, I think bcuase it has been requested a lot (I know for sure).
You should be able to find more of that if you search deaper in the forums but I won't as this is the most recent :)

Edited by Z11Zeleven, 20 January 2018 - 08:22 AM.

#11 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

Do not pass me your facebook?

#12 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:07 PM

Please stay on topic guys!

1) Its been suggested before, and would be helpful in a few bases, as long as the owner chooses. A similar idea was to allow the owner of a base to flip/mirror their layout, Also even simpler implementation would be just to add the mirror images of bases to the pool (thus saving Zepto lot of coding and debugging). Overall i support all these ideas (as long as its the defender that can mess around with the door) 

2) wouldnt mind that either, although im sure a lot of thieves would try to abuse it. You did suggest a small number of orbs to reward, so with proper restrictions, im sure it could work out.

#13 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:07 PM

You are very right

#14 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

And do not you think it would be a good idea to buy new suits with tears?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dungeon, Guild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users