• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ur Base Is Easy

Ur Base Is Easy

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:57 AM

For people that raid your dungeon, if they use orbs to respin the spinner for the gems in your ritual, you should get a fraction of those orbs. For example, if someone spent 5 orbs respinning, you should get 2 orbs for that and so on. This will shortly, increase the amount of orbs that you have while promoting competition. What I mean by this is that people may start having rituals with several large gems because you are more likely to respin for large gems rather than small ones. Basically, I feel that this idea would have a positive impact on the entire KOT community because people would get more orbs and have more opportunities to steal large gems than before.

#2 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:40 AM

It's a wonderful idea, so they get excited to do their ritual

#3 MeestaDawg117

MeestaDawg117

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationThe state of Denial

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:33 PM

^^^

#4 Bïłłý

Bïłłý

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMexico city

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:38 PM

???

#5 max_power99

max_power99

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSkip button

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

Very interesting idea. Rewarding players for doing risky rituals is a good thing in my opinion. Also it would mean that a better base layout would benefit that reward.

#6 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNowhere and everywhere, Never and always.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:04 AM

For people that raid your dungeon, if they use orbs to respin the spinner for the gems in your ritual, you should get a fraction of those orbs. For example, if someone spent 5 orbs respinning, you should get 2 orbs for that and so on. This will shortly, increase the amount of orbs that you have while promoting competition. What I mean by this is that people may start having rituals with several large gems because you are more likely to respin for large gems rather than small ones. Basically, I feel that this idea would have a positive impact on the entire KOT community because people would get more orbs and have more opportunities to steal large gems than before.

This and the giving of potions has been discussed for years now, and while I personally like this a lot, I doubt Zeptolab will ever add it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orbs, Respin, Gems, Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users