• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ur Base Is Easy

Ur Base Is Easy

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:33 PM

Since the new update that was realeased a couple of hours ago, I have been running golden gems worth 1M and stealing a lot. However, for all you people, DON'T RUN ANY GOLDEN GEMS NO MATTER WHAT!!!! The developers have introduced a new update that takes certain gems from a dungeon and converts them into golden gems. My game keeps crashing because it tries to convert my gems into golden ones when they already are. I don't know if it's a client side error or server side error. I am thinking that this is a buffer overflow error. I hope the developers can see this post so they can fix it and HOPEFULLY, REINSTATE my golden gems as they are most likely to get stolen now! :(

#2 NavyBlue

NavyBlue

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:50 PM

I've run two gold rituals during this event (while stealing) and haven't crashed once. Are you sure that this is why you're crashing?

#3 Ur Base Is Easy

Ur Base Is Easy

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:40 AM

They patched it but yeah I was crashing. The first crash started when I first started my golden gem ritual

Edited by Ur Base Is Easy, 18 February 2018 - 03:41 AM.

#4 bob the seeker bird bait

bob the seeker bird bait

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:27 AM

Maybe install a file viewer and erase the kot file off the phone (It usually has ad content) or reinstall kot

#5 CosminPlays

CosminPlays

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:50 PM

1. Try to unistall and install again. 2. Try restarting your device 3. Connect to another wifi connection and see if it works. If nothing works they have to fix it

PrSsuEB.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users