1 reply to this topic

#1 WolfBoy1998

WolfBoy1998

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:50 AM

Hello Thieves!

A guild approaches you for the chance to join an esteemed guild with 175 Victories already under the belt! I, WolfBoy980, am the now dedicated leader of Palace of Thieves, have a HUGE amount of openings in the clan due to ANOTHER drought of active members.

We have exactly 18 OPENINGS!

​​This huge number leaves a chance to be able to make a clan from the ground up with your friends involved as well, under the prestige of this clan!
NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTIONS
20,000 GEM RESTRICTION, CAUSE WE WANT DEDICATED PLAYERS
​+450 Rating to Gem Steals and +1800 to successful rituals (Level 9 Guild)
FREEEEEDOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Plus, I can provide to you 3rd party resources you may never have heard of, like dungeon ideas, or ways to get free items! Overall, I can promise you, that i'm the most helpful, honest Guild Leader I know at level 60!

All bullying and scams posted in chats will lead to direct removals of the accounts, which means...
NO CHAT SPAM
NO BULLYING
NO DRAMA
​Still not impressed? If I don't do my job mentioned above without justifiable reason, I will fire myself from the roll of guild leader, and hand the job to someone else more qualified! GUARANTEED!
SO JOIN TODAY,

PALACE OF THIEVES

#2 WolfBoy1998

WolfBoy1998

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:06 AM

THE ENTRY REQUIREMENT HAS BEEN LOWERED FROM 20000 TO 10000! JOIN TODAY!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Guild, Wanted, members, experience, victory, empty, help, palace, of

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users