New Idea for KOT New base stats

New Idea Guild Stat system

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xReVx

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:51 PM

A great way for teammates to provide feedback on someone's new base is by giving the player a small stat sheet, showing the teamates that attempted the base, how many times they died, to have an overall success rate of that particular layout. Not only that, allow teammates to also deactivate 1 trap or 2 in some instances, since that also happens when you actually get attacked. The data table can look something like this

Name # of deaths #of deaths -1trap
Bob 40 10
Paul 50 12
Mark 30 6
Success rate .025% .107%

#2 max_power99

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

This is a great idea though I am not sure if I have seen a similar suggestion before. Anyway I would love to have those stats in game so you can actually see if your guildmates are right when they say things like "Pff, did your dungeon 1st try." :D

Also as you said this woud be a good indicator to measure your dungeon's weakness or strength. But in my opinion just a table below the "Test dungeon" button in the guild chat containing the amount of deaths of the players who actually managed to complete the dungeon would be enough. I like keeping things as simple as possible. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Idea, Guild, Stat system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users