Photo

Bugged advert/commericial in Windows 10 (MS Store - The Tribez)

advert bug error advertizing the tribez

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xrtwo

xrtwo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:52 PM

Hi,

There is a ongoing issue for above 1 month with advert of MS store game called "The Tribez" - when you wait till advert finish and close it you are not getting keys/eggs reward x2.

The case it that in Windows i only get this advert - tried 10 times in the row and only "The Tribez" is presented which extremly frustrating. 

Please fix it/ remove this game from advertising.

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:42 AM

King of thieves doesn't handle the ads you get, so its more of Windows store issue. I don't use that platform myself, but for android (playstore) there is a setting somewhere to reset your advertising ID. Maybe if there's a similar option somewhere in your MS store settings or in account settings, you could use that to help randomize the ads a little more. 

Otherwise, if you wait a month or two, that specific ad will hopefully be removed/updated, and you will be able to watch ads again without any issues. (I know its not very ideal, I had the same issue a year or two ago and had to wait a little for that one ad to go away. There isn't too much profit in ads, so its left be as long it works in most of the cases)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advert, bug, error, advertizing, the tribez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users