teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationRelaxing in my dungeon

Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:49 PM

I'm directly going to the point:

1. Challenges should offer tears (we have upgrades to update :D )
  2. An alert should be shown us while a quarter before we go over 6 hours and the game to throw us out in order to stop in time the ritual :D .
  3. A shield time in players who attack us and we want to attack them but they have shield. It is vital know the time that the shield stops :D .
  4. The new trap is useless and ugly :D .
  5. I watch that there is a match between high level upgrades of traps and revitalizing heartbeat. Τhe more powerful the traps become, the more helpful is revitalizing heartbeat. So I according to this, I suggest  new levels of lock which one lock cost 12 keys(I prefer to make keyholes dark brown :D ) because there is the master lock picker which balanced the new situation. This have the same tactic with the previous level of this update namely level 28 offer four dark brown keyholes which one requires 12 keys.
  6. New single player should be added :D .
  7. Put new traps in maze such as seeker bird and  Lil' Scorcher in order to make it different :D .
  8. Daily reward should offer rare items instead of keys or potions (because those in need now :D ).

Wait for responses!! (and don't forget to join in my guild)

Edited by teo, 14 April 2018 - 03:52 PM.

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!

#2 Unique

Unique

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNowhere and everywhere, Never and always.

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:10 AM

I liked this until I saw #5. The last thing we need is a required 144 keys to get in a dungeon. Disgusting

#3 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:26 AM

remember that we the master lock picker which balanced the new situation

Edited by teo, 15 April 2018 - 06:26 AM.

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!

#4 max_power99

max_power99

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSkip button

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

I totally support your points, except #5. In a way I like the idea of having a tier 4 lock, but so far I run out of keys after less than 3 dungeons, often just 1.

Different story though if the tier 4 locks would "only" need 10 keys instead of 12. Plus you would need to increase the maximum amount of keys regenerating, or also a new spell weakening the enemy locks (e.g. locks missing etc.). I do not want the situation that a player`s keys are not even sufficient for one raid (wich actually is the case right now).

In addition, I would have a suggestion added to your list:

For earning guild XP, I would like to spend Guard`s Eyes aswell, because until now the rarest items I could sell were Amanita Mushrooms.Thus I think it is not possible so far.

If I am wrong with that just ignore my last statement. :D

#5 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:56 AM

ok!!!!

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!