• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 osipovs842

osipovs842

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:09 PM

Когда игра начнёт действительно интересовать людей,а не отталкиваться своей порой не нужными и не заинтересованными обновлениями? Почему бы тот игрок,что открывал мои замки либо покупал зелье за сферы не отдавать эти самые сферы защищающими своё подземелье? Дайте игрокам ежедневный бонус в в де тех же самых сфер и монет!!! На какие монеты улучшать ловушки,если все монеты уходят на прокачку подземелья??? Что до обдираловка??? Игроков теряете!! В мою гильдию уже МЕСЯЦ НЕ ВСТУПАЛ НИ ОДИН ГЕЙМЕР!!!!! Будет так продолжаться и я в скором будущем покинул ваш проект,как бы мне не хотелось этого делать. Примите меры по моему вопросу и моим предложенияс!!!

Google Translate:

When will the game really start to interest people, and not start off with its sometimes unnecessary and not interested in updates? Why would a player that opened my locks or bought a potion for the spheres not to give these same spheres to protect their dungeon? Give players a daily bonus in the same spheres and coins !!! On which coins to improve the traps, if all the coins go to the pumping of the dungeon ?? What's before the rip-off ??? Players lose! In my guild no MONTHS WERE ONE GAME !!!!! This will continue and I will soon leave your project, no matter how I would like to do it. Take action on my question and my suggestions !!!

Edited by Somark, 30 April 2018 - 11:28 AM.
translation

#2 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationRelaxing in my dungeon

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:29 PM

English please

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!

#3 osipovs842

osipovs842

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:31 PM

Когда игра начнёт действительно интересовать людей,а не отталкиваться своей порой не нужными и не заинтересованными обновлениями? Почему бы тот игрок,что открывал мои замки либо покупал зелье за сферы не отдавать эти самые сферы защищающими своё подземелье? Дайте игрокам ежедневный бонус в в де тех же самых сфер и монет!!! На какие монеты улучшать ловушки,если все монеты уходят на прокачку подземелья??? Что до обдираловка??? Игроков теряете!! В мою гильдию уже МЕСЯЦ НЕ ВСТУПАЛ НИ ОДИН ГЕЙМЕР!!!!! Будет так продолжаться и я в скором будущем покинул ваш проект,как бы мне не хотелось этого делать. Примите меры по моему вопросу и моим предложенияс!!!

Google Translate:
When will the game really start to interest people, and not start off with its sometimes unnecessary and not interested in updates? Why would a player that opened my locks or bought a potion for the spheres not to give these same spheres to protect their dungeon? Give players a daily bonus in the same spheres and coins !!! On which coins to improve the traps, if all the coins go to the pumping of the dungeon ?? What's before the rip-off ??? Players lose! In my guild no MONTHS WERE ONE GAME !!!!! This will continue and I will soon leave your project, no matter how I would like to do it. Take action on my question and my suggestions !!!

Чувашия21RUS (сырец)
  • teo likes this

#4 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationRelaxing in my dungeon

Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

Interesting setting

DHN4eHM.png