No replies to this topic

#1 Shadow_The_Worm

Shadow_The_Worm

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

Heya. So, after some rounds in the Ruby League, I was promoted to the Sapphire League. But, this promotion was very quick compared to my fight over the Emerald to Ruby promotion. Unlike Ruby League, Emerald League was a tough nut for me and I fell from the Top 4 numerous times, one of them being when I was sure to get an easy victory and promotion at the 3rd day of the round, but was left behind due to my league set* awakening and knocking me down from the Top 4. In the Ruby League it didn't happen and I won the promotion quite easilly and quickly. So, the Ruby League wasn't any Phantom to me, more like Pathetic.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/9jsCmyC(I was holding 4th place for the entire time of the round, never being knocked down by other players in the league set of this round).

*A league set a set of players in a league. In KoT case, this means a set of players, who compete againist each other in a league over the promotion to the next league (ex. Silver to Gold or Onyx to Diamond).

Edited by Shadow_The_Worm, 16 May 2018 - 07:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users