#1 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • LocationRelaxing in my dungeon

Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:01 AM

I think that star master and lucky thief as well as daily reward chest and arena reward must offer more eye balls and mushrooms.

We have a throne to fix

Edited by teo, 21 June 2018 - 08:02 AM.

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!

#2 max_power99

max_power99

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSkip button

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:07 PM

In my opinion star master and lucky thief already provide a good amount of help, even though the rewards are random. In addition, the items needed by a player can vary aswell. For myself I can say that at the moment I have tons of blue eyes in my pocket but no mushrooms or purple powder. And since I cannot sell blue eyes for GXP, I have absolutely no use for them and would always prefer another item.

Also I think that rare items should stay 'rare' because that is the whole point, isn't it? There is a reason for blue eyes and mushrooms to be more expensive than leaves or powder. It makes a maxed out throne so much more worth.

Anyway, I agree that upgrading the Forseer consumes an insane amount of mushrooms and eyes, so I would like to suggest another change:

Now the chances for magic items after completing a ritual are 35%, 35%, 20% and 10%. (I don't know if the numbers are correct, but it surely is something in that proportion.)

What I would like to see is that these chances scale to the size of the outcome gem from your ritual. In numbers that would mean e.g.:

Starting at the current chances for a gem worth < 3k up to 20%, 20%, 40%, 20% for a ritual resulting in a 999,999 gem.

A size of more than 1,000,000 would remove leaves and powder from the spinner and just provide a chance of 66,6% for mushrooms and 33,3% for eyes.

I think this would be not just one more way to encourage big rituals, but also making players 'earn' these magic items and not just randomly throw them into their pocket.

Thoughts? :D

(Btw I do not know why this topic is in 'Troubles & Solutions', maybe this would rather fit into 'Ideas for shaping KoT'.)

Edited by max_power99, 21 June 2018 - 07:18 PM.

#3 Mr_Miyagi0484

Mr_Miyagi0484

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:11 AM

I almost strictly run 1M+ gems in my ritual and can never seem to have enough powder for the GXP upgrades (which I think are disproportionally chosen compared to leaves which I have a million of and no use for) as of late, so I wouldn’t like the idea of removing them from the spinner. I just think that these items are too random. We need a spell that allows each individual player to choose which items they want on the spinner (minimum of 3, max 4) so they can have a better chance (thru % changes as u suggested) to get the items they want. There are so many unique gems without a spell at all. I have so many ideas for spells, yet they have come out with almost no new ones since the initial release of spells (sadly). Plus I really really really really really really really (add more stress here) want a “close” button on the GXP upgrades. I don’t want to spend my orbs on this element of the game and can’t pass them up, which I feel is total garbage. Why should I have to spend my highly valued orbs in order to see another “rare option” in the GXP level up screen? I want to skip it and help up my guild faster (this would also be great when, say, u are out of stupid powder and have to wait like 10 ritual runs to get enough to use the “rare option” and open up other rare options).

#4 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

very good idea

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!

#5 mpb1807

mpb1807

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSomewhere down under

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:38 AM

Plus I really really really really really really really (add more stress here) want a “close” button on the GXP upgrades. I don’t want to spend my orbs on this element of the game and can’t pass them up, which I feel is total garbage. Why should I have to spend my highly valued orbs in order to see another “rare option” in the GXP level up screen? I want to skip it and help up my guild faster (this would also be great when, say, u are out of stupid powder and have to wait like 10 ritual runs to get enough to use the “rare option” and open up other rare options).

YES

#6 teo

teo

Combatant

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:15 PM

I insist in my idea

DHN4eHM.png

Join Kings Army!!