4 replies to this topic

#1 Aseel652

Aseel652

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

In my opinion, potions such as diable trap are so broken rn. At least make it so if the attacker takes 2 or 3 hits, they should then be able to use diable potion traps

#2 Aseel652

Aseel652

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:29 PM

I spent at least an hour trying to save my dungeon and its so annoying how people can break it easily with a diable trap

#3 Aditya Bagdi

Aditya Bagdi

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:45 AM

I totally disagree with this, cause they are quite helpful
Looking for puns? I am a pun king !!!😂

#4 DeathKillR

DeathKillR

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:10 PM

You can sort of make a workaround for the disable trap potion. If someone enters your dungeon and uses the disable trap potion right away, it will disable the trap that has the highest level. For example, if you have a level 17 saw blade, a level 12 cannon, and a level 16 fly, the saw will be the trap that will be disabled. This means you could intentionally upgrade a trap that isn't useful in your dungeon and have the other two traps do the work.

-Please note that this only works if the attacker immediately uses a disable trap potion on the first attempt. If they die to one of your traps and then use it, then the trap that did the most damage to the player will be disabled.

On a side note, I really agree with your idea. It's frustrating to spend two hours saving a dungeon and then have someone use to disable the trap and get three stars. I personally think it's cheating and destroys the purpose of creating your own dungeon. I think they could do something where traps are never disabled and the only way to remove a trap is with the disable trap potion. 

They could also maybe add a spell that you could learn that grants you immunity to disable trap potions. It starts out at 1% and has a 65% chance of working at max level.

#5 Aditya Bagdi

Aditya Bagdi

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:25 AM

I like your spell idea
Looking for puns? I am a pun king !!!😂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users