4 replies to this topic

#1 Aditya Bagdi

Aditya Bagdi

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 09:56 AM

Well I guess since it's unfair for non subscribers to go against subscribers in some events like raid highest no. Of people or flawless raid and in other challenges too. Also I think that a key mine must be added because I doubt that the max no.of keys would be increased so why not add a key mine, I will give 66 keys at its max level , the amount of time after which the mine gives this can be decided later but first this should be added according to me.
Looking for puns? I am a pun king !!!😂

#2 AbdullahAbody

AbdullahAbody

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Locationbehind you >:)

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

I was thinking of that and it's good idea and increased gold and keys that would be awesome!

#3 _DarkPlayz_

_DarkPlayz_

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:14 PM

Yea but subscribing is an optional purchase. Maybe have the same event but for subscribers only so its not op. Adding a key mine would make key capacity and key regeneration not as good, yea it lets you play KoT longer per day but you can always use orbs to refill keys and upgrade your key capacity and key regeneration and orbs are common cause each league gives at least 100 orb per win and the arenas also give u gems and you can buy gems with honor in the shop for guilds.

#4 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:54 PM

Fun fact! Wooden League gives 50 orbs and Stone League gives 75 orbs. That aside, I feel a key mine is an okayyyyyyyy idea honestly. It would need to be tweaked in order to keep it sufficient but not OP, but all in all, not a bad idea if you ask me.

gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/

#5 ItzSnapter

ItzSnapter

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:25 PM

I think what you want isn't a key mine, but extra key capacity along with extra key regen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users