• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 the toxic ghost

the toxic ghost

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 12:28 AM

Ello there, im relatively new to the forum, and i had an old KoT account that i just started back up, and i was wondering if there were skins that you can unlock by doing something "secret". Like the shady joe one. Is that a secret one, because as far as I know, you cant unlock that in the style o theif machine. Thanks!

#2 AbdullahAbody

AbdullahAbody

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Locationbehind you >:)

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:22 AM

Well they say mean kitten can be won in style -o-thief machine but in the past it was getting by download C.A.T.S. game and shady joe can be only get in the past updates.

#3 Aditya Bagdi

Aditya Bagdi

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:47 AM

I guess toddler,amazon,android,apple skins, etc are obtained after doing a particular things but these things are not secret
Looking for puns? I am a pun king !!!😂

#4 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:35 AM

Shady Joe skin was from an old event.

Watchers one is not available in game, it can only be gifted by Zeptolab for being a watcher and help within the community.

#5 AbdullahAbody

AbdullahAbody

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:29 AM

That what i was meaning about shady joe :D

#6 the toxic ghost

the toxic ghost

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 12:14 AM

Shady Joe skin was from an old event.

Watchers one is not available in game, it can only be gifted by Zeptolab for being a watcher and help within the community.

how can they tell if you are helping in the community? How would they know my in game account?

#7 Aditya Bagdi

Aditya Bagdi

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 12:58 PM

how can they tell if you are helping in the community? How would they know my in game account?

He has point , how would they know our in game account name
Looking for puns? I am a pun king !!!😂

#8 AbdullahAbody

AbdullahAbody

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:36 AM

They are the creators they know every guild name account name and the players name even if it was new players they are watching every single gold you collect

#9 DamianDao

DamianDao

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:47 PM

You can't really get all the skins except if you registered before the start of the game with the same iCloud account on every device you need like to get the skins though I'm playing on a iOS with a anme DamianDao I still have been playing for 3 years in bronze Leauge I don't get any skins I mostly use the skins IOS and the Ancient Mocker (The Ancient Mocked Is Obtained When You Register From The Start) While playing at the start there were some skins that match with thrones (I now think before you get those skins by getting the throne they are matched with) To this day it would pretty hard for my self to enjoy King Of Theives

#10 AbdullahAbody

AbdullahAbody

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:14 PM

Why you can't enjoy kot?
The unique skins like red knight,blue knight,green knight and others you can get them from the old version of kot by winning guild battle seasons.
And amazon lover you can have it only if you are an amazon user same to greendroid and macbot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users