• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 the toxic ghost

the toxic ghost

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:44 PM

So this post is not about the game itself but more about the forum. I was reading some other forum posts, and i see "signatures". First of all, how do you place them there, Second, Where do you go to make them, and third, how do you make them. Thankyou.

#2 Geist812

Geist812

Gangster Mom

• Elder Watcher
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWhere pineapple does go on pizza :D

Posted 02 October 2018 - 08:19 AM

I personally don't know either, but I will try to find out and let you know.

#3 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1052 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 02 October 2018 - 08:44 AM

A signature is just the text, links, and sometimes an image that you want to appear below every post you make on the forum.  Some members have personalized banners.  Some show off their player stats. Some have links to useful resources. 

You don't need one, but if you choose to set one up just try to keep it clean and subtle enough that it doesn't detract from the threads where you post.

To set your signature, go into "My Settings" by clicking your username at the top.  (On mobile I'm not sure where the option is, but you can hit the "full version" at the bottom to switch to desktop mode.)

From there, in the left menu, click "signature".  Then add whatever you like to the text box.

#4 the toxic ghost

the toxic ghost

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 03:13 AM

A signature is just the text, links, and sometimes an image that you want to appear below every post you make on the forum. Some members have personalized banners. Some show off their player stats. Some have links to useful resources.

You don't need one, but if you choose to set one up just try to keep it clean and subtle enough that it doesn't detract from the threads where you post.

To set your signature, go into "My Settings" by clicking your username at the top. (On mobile I'm not sure where the option is, but you can hit the "full version" at the bottom to switch to desktop mode.)

From there, in the left menu, click "signature". Then add whatever you like to the text box.

It doesn't have a signature option for me☹️

#5 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1052 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:01 AM

Possibly because you have a brand new forum account.  I'm not sure what the specific limits are on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users