• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Loutte

Loutte

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 04:10 PM

This is an idea for Tkot. I joined the forum yesterday because i have an idea. I started playing the game 2 years ago, but my progress reseted ( :().  I have some ideas for the game

Do you remember the castle that appears in the upgrade room next to the tree?

First, transform it into a cabin, then, that would be your house. Upgrades would be done on the top or inside of the house. The more upgrades you got, the bigger the cabin would get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this house we could place furniture (previously obtained from dungeons, a new shop, or the guild shop) that would give us power ups like the guild, but for yourself.

For example...

Thisn sofa could give you +%20 Gem value

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, but not less important... Pets!!

For example, it could be an extra trap for your base. It would be a class of trap but better.

Examples:

A bird the is bigger and faster

A red that is faster

a buey that moves while spinning or more damage

Etc.

While not using them, they would be at your cabin or castle or whatever.  :wub:

• teo likes this

#2 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:50 PM

Honestly, I actively dislike the idea of that. The dungeon is your home, you keep your gems there. Everyone, even the King of Kings lives in a dungeon. As for pets? What's the point? 3 traps is nice, but even if you wanted a fourth, throw a 4th trap in. What's the point of having some pet simulator in the game. I like KoT because it is unique. I, nor did many others sign up for some pet grooming simulator. And why would you be able to get furniture? With the Unique Gems & Spells, we already got the buffs. We don't want some Homescapes Simulator going on either.

Edit: Sorry i was a little harsh, i just think the idea is really stupid.

Edited by phantom darkrai 456, 24 December 2018 - 01:51 PM.

gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/

#3 ItzSnapter

ItzSnapter

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:26 PM

This is an idea for Tkot. I joined the forum yesterday because i have an idea. I started playing the game 2 years ago, but my progress reseted ( :().  I have some ideas for the game

Do you remember the castle that appears in the upgrade room next to the tree?

First, transform it into a cabin, then, that would be your house. Upgrades would be done on the top or inside of the house. The more upgrades you got, the bigger the cabin would get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this house we could place furniture (previously obtained from dungeons, a new shop, or the guild shop) that would give us power ups like the guild, but for yourself.

For example...

Thisn sofa could give you +%20 Gem value

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, but not less important... Pets!!

For example, it could be an extra trap for your base. It would be a class of trap but better.

Examples:

A bird the is bigger and faster

A red that is faster

a buey that moves while spinning or more damage

Etc.

While not using them, they would be at your cabin or castle or whatever.  :wub:

what do you mean by 20% more gem val

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pets, House, Power-ups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users