Jump to content


Photo

Flawless Rewards

Flawless keys perfect first try phantom darkrai 456 rewards

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:35 PM

Okay. i came back to King of Thieves after maybe a year or 2, and i am sure many of the people here now wont know me. Without further ado, let us begin.

This has been something i am sure many of us will agree with, but getting only keys for a flawless run is kind of pathetic. Here are my suggestions:

When retrieving a gem, a Flawless run will provide 100% CHANCE to be retrieved IGNORING any gem defence chance the defender has got.

When taking revenge upon a player, a Flawless run will incur a 50% DECREASE of shield time.

When attacking a normal player, if there is a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 20% CHANCE INCREASE to obtain that gem AFTER considering gem defence chance. This is capped at 80% after the throne's buffs are considered.

When attacking a normal player, if there is a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 5% CHANCE INCREASE to get the best gem, again, capping at 80% after the throne's buffs are considered.

When attacking a normal player, if there is not a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 20% GOLD INCREASE with no cap.

I just feel getting keys after beating a base flawlessly is a little underwhelming honestly.

It's good to be back in the King of Thieves Community, I hope the people who were around back in the day are still around and will remember me. 


gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/


#2 ItzSnapter

ItzSnapter

    Pickpocket

  • Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:30 PM

When attacking a normal player, if there is a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 20% CHANCE INCREASE to obtain that gem AFTER considering gem defence chance. This is capped at 80% after the throne's buffs are considered.

 

what do u mean by 20% more? +20% or *1.2 chance?

 

When attacking a normal player, if there is a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 5% CHANCE INCREASE to get the best gem, again, capping at 80% after the throne's buffs are considered.

 

I don't think so.. people with the kok/max foreseer throne would be even more godly

 

When attacking a normal player, if there is not a gem in their totem, a Flawless run will provide a 20% GOLD INCREASE with no cap.

 

240% gold with double gold. got it :D



#3 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

    Thievery Practitioner

  • Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 31 December 2018 - 04:29 PM

Lets say both parties have no gem chance related buffs. We have 50% on 3 star, and if we flawless, we get 20% extra. If only the defender has Gem defence chance, lets say max, making 5% chance, then if we flawless, we get 20% added after the percent has been deducted. So we would at least get 25% chance to get the gem with a flawless raid. If the defender has max Gem defence chance and the attacker has 80% gem chance, then the Gem defence would change the 80% gem chance leaving it to whatever it would usually be. Only after that has been calculated do we increase the chance by 20%. So it isn't that OP later on, but still rewards players for flawlessly beating a dungeon. You said you were level 14 in another topic, and I will agree, Lvl 14 it's super easy to flawless dungeons. But later on, in particular Lvl 46+, dungeons are defended much better, so you need to be awfully skilled to beat it first try. Also, it would be +20% of the max total. So, on a flawless, you would be guaranteed at least 25% chance to get that gem.

 

I am pretty sure King of Kings is already subject to 80% best gem chance, and as it is capped, it would not feel the effects of best gem chance increase for a flawless dungeon. As for foreseer, remember, a player with max foreseer is likely Lvl 46+, in which case Flawlessly beating dungeons isn't easy anymore.

 

I don't see a problem with 240% gold with double gold potion honestly. Again, Flawless isn't easy for level 46+ (I am saying 46+ cause this is when the Level waterfall, as I like to refer to it as, hits the bottom and spreads into a pool. All levels on All levels once you reach 46.) If adding that 40% to double gold is that overpowered, just make it exempt from double gold. Easy.


gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/


#4 ItzSnapter

ItzSnapter

    Pickpocket

  • Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:17 AM

Ya, well, I know that it's harder to flawless dungeons later on...







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flawless, keys, perfect, first try, phantom, darkrai, 456, rewards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users