• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Supbro112

Supbro112

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 09:45 PM

I know that it’s a great thing to not be attacked, don’t have to worry about getting your gems stolen but I have had the game well over a week and have 0 defense logs and haven’t had bodies in my dungeon ever.

(I had this game before and I recently re installed it and now I’m not getting attacked)

#2 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:58 PM

Perhaps people are skipping your dungeon because your gold and gems are low or non-existant. If your dungeon looks hard, or your keys are too high, this may deter people from your level. Otherwise, i don't know.

gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/

#3 ItzSnapter

ItzSnapter

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:24 PM

I honestly like to have my dungeon attacked, since I have a layout that doesn't look hard, or isn't hard for people at my level (14). Since a lot of people can't do a red-guard jump with a blood-hound corner, and I have gems that people want, so I get a lot of skulls, therefore giving more money to raid more. If you have 12 golden locks, people would be skipping your dungeon if your gems are terrible, or you don't have enough gold to make people want to raid you, as phantom darkrai 456 said.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dungeon, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users