3 replies to this topic

#1 Pinehug

Pinehug

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 April 2019 - 08:39 PM

Do I have to create a new account to switch the age in order to access guild chat. Been playing for a while and even spent some money on the game.

It would be quite a chore having to get back where I was (1,4 mil gems). Is there anyway to change age or do I have to start over?

#2 DarkEssentials

DarkEssentials

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 12:40 AM

Ooh... that's why there's no guide chat. Yea, it would be nice if you can change your age on your current account because I've spent money as well. I lied and put I was 9 to see what would happen because on the terms of service before that it said agreeing to this means you are at least 16 or above. xD My mistake. 

#3 Geist812

Geist812

Gangster Mom

• Elder Watcher
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWhere pineapple does go on pizza :D

Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:04 AM

Guild Chat is only available if you are over the age of 16 to protect children. If you entered a younger Age when starting the account you will not have access to the Guild Chat. You could try contacting Support to have the progress moved to a new account, but I am not sure if Support will do that.

#4 DarkEssentials

DarkEssentials

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:34 PM

I've talked to support. You basically have to create a new account as the age you applied to the account originally is applied to that account and nothing can be done to undo that. That means all your progress is lost as well since all of that is tied to the same account the age restriction is. Anything you paid with money will have to be rebought if you still want those bonuses. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chat, age

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users