#21 DarkLink

DarkLink

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationThe Twilight Realm

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:41 AM

I recently joined KoT and just made my way to the stone league. That's all for this game. I'm an 8th grader who loves gaming (mainly RPGs) and is a forever Nintendo fan. I also watch anime on crunchyroll. As per my name, I'm obsessed with The Legend of Zelda, and I've played every game since The Windwaker, including the original, 2, and the Oracle of Time.

My awesome dragons! Please click on them: DarkLink25.png

(Its not spam: Google "dragon cave". The first thing that comes up is the same website. You can also look at the thread in "off topic" known as "I am hoping to hatch a new baby thief out of the egg in my signature!")

#22 EnzoW_

EnzoW_

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationYour dungeon

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

Im the white shadow in your dungeon, kkk, im kidding.

Hi :3,

Im Enzo Perdig√£o e Silva. Im from Brazil and im a student ( missing two years to the university ) .
I am passionate about King of thieves : 3, since it launched here in Brazil I do not stop playing.

6nhFedf.jpg

+160k Gems / Leader of All League / 500k Money :3 / Level 26 / My art is abstract .

#23 Plague

Plague

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:38 AM

I am le Plague. I like drawings, bread, and games (especially strategy and sandbox).

I am here because, why not? Actually, I am here because of a guy in the forums where I came from said something about this game.

beWT0.gif<--Click my Egg!

~Plague

#24 ThyLuigi

ThyLuigi

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:38 AM

I'm from America, I like to draw and play drums, I like few mobile games and luv with Luigi and Mario.

Hai Guise.
Pineapplez, Kiwez, and Banerners are all duelercious.

#25 Ragnar

Ragnar

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:41 PM

I AM a beer appreciator from southern Brazil.

#26 WarKing

WarKing

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

I am WarKing...I like to slide, spring, jump, bounce, and disembowel noobs with sawblades. So if you find one of my dungeons and see a pile of guts next to a sawblade, rest assured...I probably died 100's of times setting that trap for you. Your welcome.

#27 NotOfThisWorld

NotOfThisWorld

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationHere for now

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:16 PM

My real name is Michael, I'm 30, our 10th wedding anniversary will be this December!!! and we have an amazing 2 year old girl.

I am a TH9 Clasher, and when KOT came out, instantly fell in love with it. 

I am a Graphic Designer and decent video editor, and started making video guides to better dungeons (as seen from my signature link)

8YGJT7D.gif

NOTW's Best Dungeons YouTube Channel:

http://tinyurl.com/notw22

#28 NotOfThisWorld

NotOfThisWorld

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationHere for now

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:25 PM

I also make complex wedding cakes and award-winning carved pumpkins!!

oM55ffL.jpgw7YXaUv.jpgjbpXwln.jpgk78TYlT.jpgP3KrCB8.jpg

8YGJT7D.gif

NOTW's Best Dungeons YouTube Channel:

http://tinyurl.com/notw22

#29 DarkLink

DarkLink

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationThe Twilight Realm

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:57 AM

Wow...

My awesome dragons! Please click on them: DarkLink25.png

(Its not spam: Google "dragon cave". The first thing that comes up is the same website. You can also look at the thread in "off topic" known as "I am hoping to hatch a new baby thief out of the egg in my signature!")

#30 Hyoran

Hyoran

Thief without luck

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Up North

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:58 AM

I also make complex wedding cakes and award-winning carved pumpkins!!

oM55ffL.jpgw7YXaUv.jpgjbpXwln.jpgk78TYlT.jpgP3KrCB8.jpg

Damn, that's really impressive!
I'm Hyor, also like Canada like TJ but in a different province. I'm just an ordinary student studying stuff that I will most likely never need to know in my life! Right now I am very lazy and don't really have a hobby (other than sleeping, eating, and gaming) Although I wouldn't classify myself as a 'gamer' I play many iOS games such as King of Thieves, Clash of clans (level 102 TH9), Boom Beach (level 38 or so, don't play it too much), Dungeon Hunter 5 (I'm somewhat new to the game but it's like mcdonalds - i'm loving it) and I play Super Smash Bros for 3DS (I think i'm pretty good at it, if you want to add me to play smash together just message me your friend code and i'll send you mine) and have played many other games for a long period of time such as the legend of zelda games - played and beaten many.

#31 Nilez

Nilez

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:48 PM

I'm Nilez.... Currently on KoT, My name is, (without quotes) "A Dog". Haha yea... Check yyour defense logs, maybe A Dog stole your gem. I used to Play PK(Parallel Kingdom) as Nilez, currently My name there is "Trade Post Owner". I used to beta test it too, until the game kinda died out. It's still played, but no more updates etc.. I'm from India. I'm 23.

#32 Buguinho

Buguinho

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:35 AM

I'm from Brazil, 20, electronic engineering student.

I'm here because I usually like zeptolab games and this is a freaking mmo where people get to steal people that stole from people and you figure the rest.

I like KoT because I don't need to invest many hours a day on it and enjoy both puzzle solving and quick reaction games.

Edit: I didn't mention but I'm a bug magnet. If something can glitch, it likely will glitch while I'm using it. I once crashed a compiler by touching the keyboard (it was idle, I pressed nothing and ka-boom). That's why "Bug-uinho". Yes, it's my actual nickname.

Edited by Buguinho, 07 April 2015 - 01:39 AM.

e0j1xtN.png

Keep calm and
Design new dungeons...

#33 GoldOctopus

GoldOctopus

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

I am a person

#34 GoldOctopus

GoldOctopus

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

I am ...a person.

#35 HollinDAthieve

HollinDAthieve

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Locationdon't bother, you will be gone before you even find out.

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:11 AM

I LIKE TURTLES

I actually like rainbows

<p>The question isn't who's gonna let me, its who's gonna stop me.-HollinDATHIEVE

22YCtit.gif

#36 Boefje

Boefje

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNederland

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:46 AM

Hi!

I'm Boefje (little thief in Dutch), from the Netherlands. 20 year young, addicted to games. But I'm female so most of my girl friends don't know why I like it. Totally love mario, and platform/story games on 3ds or Wii (U). Thankfully I have a boyfriend that's also totally into games (mostly Zelda and some computer games). I stopped playing games on my mobile because none of them where cool enough to have my interest for more than a few hours. But I've been playing kot for a few weeks now  :D

Oh and I like dogs and cats, but have none at the moment (until I convince my boyfriend otherwise  B) )

#37 Jurujuas

Jurujuas

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:54 AM

I like to play kot because i like to retrieve my friends gemes, I feel like a superhero or something powerfull actually i have small genitals and i can compensate it with big gemes.

Edited by Jurujuas, 15 April 2015 - 10:55 AM.

#38 Get rekt

Get rekt

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationCanada, Alberta, Lethbridge, sitting in my room, watching Anime, with a sign on my door saying: Do Not Disturb!

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:53 AM

I am a teen and i love Zeptolab Games (sorry if i made a mistake in the name) i like gaming, Anime, and IOS games.

logo_64.jpg I steal yo gems like a boss  B)

#39 thepoorthief

thepoorthief

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts
  • Locationin your dungeon, playing chess with your red guard. Who knew red guards played chess?

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:53 PM

hi, i am a poor thief, and i just like to laugh and have fun (which is why you see me often in forum games.) so please friend me and i will friend you back (especially the popular guys like Aristo and EPICI.

on my way to gaming dominance, but for now, i'll stick with thievery.

#40 superNaser

superNaser

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:50 PM

Hey! I'm someone how should be doing his uni projects but keep on procrastinating and finding things to distract himself from studying. :wacko:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users