#1 iPaolino

iPaolino

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:31 PM

Hoping to do good thing, I collected all bases schemas you posted in these topics, and made a sort of gallery where everyone can find his current Base and look for some idea on how to set defenses.

I will upgrade daily with new projects when I find some interesting.

There are more than 50 different base, with 800+ tested projects and the video solutions!

www.kotdb.com

You can upload your own project directly on the website. It will be processed by our staff in few hours.
Remember to upload the screenshot in Edit Mode, so everyone can easy understand the right postion of traps.

There are also a Gem Calculator page, where you can easy find the best combination for your gems to achieve the 999,999 gem!

DON'T ASK HELP in this topic, use the other topic to ask idea, advise, help for your new dungeon.

Let this topic collect only working and already tested (maybe with proofs) layouts

Edited by iPaolino, 04 July 2015 - 09:18 AM.

22c03r.jpg

#2 Ublala

Ublala

Thievery Adept

• Thief
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:59 PM

Hoping to do good thing, I collected all bases schemas you posted in these topics, and made a sort of gallery where everyone can find his current Base and look for some idea on how to set defenses.
I will upgrade daily with new projects when I find some interesting.

www.kingofthievesbases.altervista.org

Looks good! Maybe not use the ones with all the skulls? You don't see the positions very well there.

#3 iPaolino

iPaolino

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

Looks good! Maybe not use the one with all the skulls? You don't see the positions very well there.

I know, but I'm using the projects other player are posting here .. So we have to ask them to remove skulls :D

22c03r.jpg

#4 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:29 PM

Good work, I will pin this so people can find bases easier :)
Wondering how to post images? Click here

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Let's player #1

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

Compared to the thread bases I actually love how this one is a lot more organized :0

Posted Image
Your performance is great as long as you have fun :0

#6 NuuL

NuuL

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:47 PM

Is it possible to implement ratings and/or comments?

#7 NotOfThisWorld

NotOfThisWorld

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationHere for now

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:59 PM

I created a video for the BEST POSSIBLE DEFENSE for home dungeon 3

https://www.youtube....h?v=_I8weWkBp3k

In it I showcase how to solve it and why it works so darn well with several examples!! 

It even accounts for losing a defense whether people use boosts or drop to 1 star. super, super HARD!!!

I am convinced this is without a doubt, THE best possible defense of home dungeon 3. 

cover2.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

8YGJT7D.gif

NOTW's Best Dungeons YouTube Channel:

http://tinyurl.com/notw22

#8 Raphael

Raphael

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:33 AM

I'm currently have this base
Can you tell me how to save it or how to do it?

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#9 DrShadows

DrShadows

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:29 AM

I really love my Base, got raided like 40 times nobody ever got 2 stars and like 40% Just give up. I will be here skulking here for a long time.

http://imgur.com/rA5YKMX
http://imgur.com/XtTp2fW

#10 killzone armed

killzone armed

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:22 AM

ta7Wzsk.jpg
The temptation is real, my base had been one star or quit all day with shield taken down to skull, I'm happy with it
Any better changes

#11 EllisDee

EllisDee

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

This base is great. Every trap pretty much works on its own as well so even when one of the traps dissapears it's still very hard to beat. Unless u have the timing perfect. 90% of the attacks so far have been 0 stars, even with powerups
image.jpg

#12 Gembox

Gembox

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationGembox's Dungeon

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

I think this one is perfect for this layout.
2hsb6mh.jpg
Gembox

#13 Zana

Zana

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:39 PM

Great work, keep them coming.

i37S7NK.png

#14 Dezaos

Dezaos

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

How do you get to the goal on this one? http://www.kingofthi...rg/img/v23b.jpg

#15 TheGreatUnicorn

TheGreatUnicorn

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:45 PM

Dezaos, check that topic.

http://forum.kingoft...s-from-corners/
Signature.

#16 ThyLuigi

ThyLuigi

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:58 PM

How do you clear this one? I keep getting stuck with the green cannon.
V0ipLZc.jpg
-Edit-
Never mind, I managed to save my base.
Hai Guise.
Pineapplez, Kiwez, and Banerners are all duelercious.

#17 Robbed Prince

Robbed Prince

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:42 AM

I've created a base design and man oh man, is it impossible to beat! My hands almost melted with the thousands of trials I had to do just to 'save' this dungeon haha

image.jpg

1. If you don't jump at the very first split-second the game starts, you'll fall to your death.
2. Once you do get across, that monster will kill you unless you jump only at the EXACT moment he flips around.
3. When you get by him, you'll slide down to your death at the blades if you don't jump the moment you hit the wall.
4. And lastly, you must jump at the very EDGE of the drop to reach the platform, because if you jump too late or too early you'll fall down the inescapable pit at the bottom left.
5. Oh, and the moment your feet touches the tip of the wooden platform, JUMP! If you don't, you will just fall off hehe

I managed to create a single 30,000 value gem without any worries because of this layout. Raiders have used the 'Remove a Trap' potion, but if you do, you'll just make it worse. Trust me. And my totem still has lots of teeth! YASSSSS

5IvPuBe.gif

"Heya! If you have a Facebook account and need help with Gem Retrievals, feel free to add me! Click HERE!"

#18 killzone armed

killzone armed

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:41 AM

I've created a base design and man oh man, is it impossible to beat! My hands almost melted with the thousands of trials I had to do just to 'save' this dungeon haha
attachicon.gifimage.jpg
1. If you don't jump at the very first split-second the game starts, you'll fall to your death.
2. Once you do get across, that monster will kill you unless you jump only at the EXACT moment he flips around.
3. When you get by him, you'll slide down to your death at the blades if you don't jump the moment you hit the wall.
4. And lastly, you must jump at the very EDGE of the drop to reach the platform, because if you jump too late or too early you'll fall down the inescapable pit at the bottom left.
5. Oh, and the moment your feet touches the tip of the wooden platform, JUMP! If you don't, you will just fall off hehe
I managed to create a single 30,000 value gem without any worries because of this layout. Raiders have used the 'Remove a Trap' potion, but if you do, you'll just make it worse. Trust me. And my totem still has lots of teeth! YASSSSS

This is amazing base, respect :D

#19 Zaraf

Zaraf

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:34 AM

IMG_5182.png

This dungeon is not possible to do unless you know the trick, or you manage to take out the homing cannon. Even then it's still hard.

#20 BrewSwain

BrewSwain

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:33 AM

Thanks for the help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: base, layouts, defense, dungeon, idea, traps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users