#41 TheGreatUnicorn

TheGreatUnicorn

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:05 PM

Here's my lovely dungeon with a few hundreds skulls. i manage to make around 1000 a day ( because I do other stuff in real life as well ).

HbkpxJY.jpg

And this is the results of the past 10 hours, the only starred guy has made it with 2 disabled traps. Otherwise, no one makes it. My record of deaths is 155 yesterday. Enjoy !
8WRkEtQ.jpg
w4ryNxQ.jpg
AKDNmUK.jpg
iHIfRpr.jpg
Signature.

#42 carlmiglite

carlmiglite

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:27 PM

How do you solve this ? 

Here's my lovely dungeon with a few hundreds skulls. i manage to make around 1000 a day ( because I do other stuff in real life as well ).

HbkpxJY.jpg

And this is the results of the past 10 hours, the only starred guy has made it with 2 disabled traps. Otherwise, no one makes it. My record of deaths is 155 yesterday. Enjoy !
8WRkEtQ.jpg
w4ryNxQ.jpg
AKDNmUK.jpg
iHIfRpr.jpg

#43 TheGreatUnicorn

TheGreatUnicorn

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:51 PM

How do you solve this ?

Ah sorry mate I can't tell you that !
Signature.

#44 Looper_

Looper_

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:19 AM

Hi, can someone tell me how to solve this? I'm trying for hours but can't find solutions

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#45 Habagat

Habagat

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:31 AM

Hi, can anyone help me with a good defensive setup in this kind of dungeon?

v18a.jpg

v18b.jpg

Both of these setups are very beatable. I was robbed several times and the average deaths is just around 5 per attackers. It could be one of the worst dungeons since there are no other obstacles, just plain squares. My definition of good setup is that I myself will be having a tough time cracking it!

Or maybe I'm just comparing apples to oranges since I came from this near-perfect dungeon:

v11b.jpg

Your replies would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

#46 liviu

liviu

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

After several tries i came up with this layout http://m.imgur.com/kehT4XtHope it's good enough.

#47 Looper_

Looper_

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:11 PM

I have a Big problem trying solving this. Can you help me?

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#48 lpa

lpa

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:14 PM

Here is many good bases but we should know which is really best :)

So I've made this page to rate your bases. First images was taken from this thread.

Also you can upload your new images to this gallery.

http://kot.lazureykis.me/

#49 NotOfThisWorld

NotOfThisWorld

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationHere for now

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:04 PM

I have just created another video to showcase a few different ways to set up defenses for home dungeon 5!

Even if it's not the same setup, there's some nice tips in there on slide jumping and speed dropping.

https://www.youtube....tion_1011039483

8YGJT7D.gif

NOTW's Best Dungeons YouTube Channel:

http://tinyurl.com/notw22

#50 Xeno

Xeno

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:21 PM

Here's my new base, haven't had more than 1 attacker yet, but that one gave up.

pLQdFcG.png

Visit the wiki to find all the information you wish to know about King of Thieves!

http://wikikingofthieves.com/

#51 NotOfThisWorld

NotOfThisWorld

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationHere for now

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:25 PM

Looks pretty solid to me! Attackers only have one shot to superjump and if they miss... they get cut in half. lol

8YGJT7D.gif

NOTW's Best Dungeons YouTube Channel:

http://tinyurl.com/notw22

#52 Zaraf

Zaraf

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:12 AM

Spoiler

This base has proven to be quite effective. Very simple, but needs some pretty brutal timing. Even with +50,000 gold on hand, people don't attack me. Must be too intimidating lol

#53 LegoRoboRox

LegoRoboRox

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:51 AM

I saw these two bases in your gallery but I can't figure out how to solve em please help me.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#54 Zaraf

Zaraf

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:31 AM

I saw these two bases in your gallery but I can't figure out how to solve em please help me.

Both of those require a wall jump that is made at the maximum height to clear the buzzsaw. Play around with the timing a bit and you should be able to get it. It's fortunate that neither of them provide a stop before you need to make your jumps since that rules out time that you may need to "wait" to have everything line up properly.

#55 Tanagayo

Tanagayo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:22 AM

Forgot the author of this layout, but credit for this setup goes to the original mastermind :) it's a beast!!
Oes13fq.jpg

here's my version of this base. i don't know which is better. but mine works quite well.umGVy0x.jpg

#56 liviu

liviu

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:02 AM

My new base layout
6XDwTu3.jpg
umNsOXa.jpg
yDJo7KZ.jpg
STPsOO4.jpg

#57 daninnm

daninnm

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

This is my base and I think it's very good (first picture is to prove I beat it twice).

j7DwqkT.jpgcTFp9dA.jpg

And my new layout (it's still possible)

Fqbdysj.jpg

#58 EPICI

EPICI

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:39 PM

My previous and current layout.

Results? Giving up, one star, upgrading trap so they get through or potions so they get through. Both seem very solid.

i5PLdlL.png

My old dungeon. Whether you do it on the first round or the second, you need to bounce back to and from the very left to negate the red guard-cannon bullet cycle. Then, with some precise timing, you can slip past all three traps. Use the fly's stupidity to your advantage.

KrLoLf9.png

My new dungeon. I'm not worried about giving away the solution, the execution is the hard part. Dodge the fly, jump early and slide partway down the wall, and slip past the fly going left. Normally the cannon plus blade make it impossible, but the trick is to make the cannon aim up, slip under the bullets, rinse and repeat. Once you get almost to the wall, jump precisely so you land near the bottom, and wall jump your way up. If you did this correctly you should be in the top hall, and you can make your way to the chest/totem easily with only the fly chasing you.

This requires very good timing to beat. Or a potion.

Voting against democracy?

#59 Spekil

Spekil

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

wow..... geniuses

#60 Scoot

Scoot

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGeffi's Training School

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:08 AM

Here's my best base so far, sadly I broke the totem and will be moving soon!

9ixqOGN.jpg

1. Jump quick or you're seeker bird meat.
2. Make two circles in the corner above the door and bang the last jump off the ceiling to get enough distance on the bird so that you can hit the bottom without him catching you on the slide down. You have to pause ever so slightly TWICE during the circling though, because if you do it too quickly, the cannon ball gets ya before you reach the next wall, and there's nothing you can do but watch it fall all the way down from the top of the dungeon onto your thieving head.
3. Jump early before the wall, then jump almost at the end of the slide down to land under the saw.
4. Jump again just before you fall off the wall under the saw and then low jump off the corner to land to the side of the saw, then it's up and over onto the platform under the totem.
5. Now, you have to jump at the very last moment off the right side of the platform to be able to kick off the wall and get high enough to hit the totem. If you miss and fall in the hole to the right, the bird gets you before you can make it out since he flies down at you and blocks the opening. If you jump off the platform too early and don't get high enough to hit the totem, you land back on the platform and can try to do the same thing off the left wall, but 9/10 times the cannon gets you in mid air.

Out of the last 40-50 raiders the only 3 star I gave up was while I was upgrading the saw and the guy used a potion to disable the cannon and was able to dodge the bird.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: base, layouts, defense, dungeon, idea, traps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users