• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mattgene

Mattgene

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:37 AM

I just started playing this game 2 days ago and its great. However one thing that is constantly happening, is when someone raids me and even if they did't steal my gem, whenever i try to click the "Revenge" button most of the time they are either online or have a shield. When they do steal my gem this is even more annoying, but even if they are not online and you can revenge they have no rituals where you can steal gems or your gem. This game is still a work in progress so there is still some balancing issues, here are some of my suggestions:

When someone raids you and steals your gem, you can take it back even if they don't have the ritual active if you revenge in like 10-15 mins. If they have a shield only a revenge can completely bypass it, however not if they are online cause that would be annoying.

What do you think?

#2 QuarterSwede

QuarterSwede

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:31 PM

Interesting idea(s). It's definitely maddening when someone is playing the game half the day and you can't steal your gem back.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: revenge, balancing, gems, gem, steal, attack, raids, raid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users