• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:53 AM

Bryce, if you need a video tutorial to complete the jump, that automatically stops any average player who does not come on the forums from being able to do it. Is that fair?
Imo, the game should be for everyone, you shouldn't get a huge disadvantage just because you don't come on the forums
(And guys, try not to be so rude. We are just discussing a game here, it is not something to get so mad about)

Edited by Bloblo65, 29 March 2015 - 06:54 AM.

Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#22 gkrit

gkrit

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:53 AM

My condescending tone is because I look down upon you. Everything you have said presents little rhetoric, so I have little respect for you.

EDIT: I'm not berating an 8 year old, I'm berating you for acting like a "whiny 8 year old."

well you haven't failed to impress me 

#23 gkrit

gkrit

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:57 AM

Bryce, if you need a video tutorial to complete the jump, that automatically stops any average player who does not come on the forums from being able to do it. Is that fair?
Imo, the game should be for everyone, you shouldn't get a huge disadvantage just because you don't come on the forums
(And guys, try not to be so rude. We are just discussing a game here, it is not something to get so mad about)

The passion is strong lol

#24 Bryce

Bryce

The Veteran

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1492 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:00 AM

The first valid counterargument presented on this topic, and it's 2 pages long.

There isn't much I can argue with for this statement, so job well done.

One counter I have for that would be to make a link directly to the database on the game, where there is an ample supply of tutorials on the jump.

A even better argument would be for them to learn it. There are plenty of bases beyond difficult, even without a super jump or spawn trap. Some of these bases I can't even figure out with a ghost potion. The only thing I can do for them is skip to a new base.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: my, thoughts, low, wall, jump, super, hard, creativity, idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users