Leave me alone King

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEarth, Milky Way Galaxy

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:37 AM

(][][][][)

The secrets...     We rise...    Hail us...

http://vignette4.wik...=20150529234113

#982 Lahiru Eranga

Lahiru Eranga

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:39 AM

|[][][][][]|

What does the fox say?

#983 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:24 AM

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890@£&_():;":-)!#=/+?,-'.·™€`^¥«»{}©$|°[]<>®¢¡%*\~¿,-'.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#984 Siobhán

Siobhán

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts
  • Location, South 'a the Mason-Dixie.

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890@£&_():;":-)!#=/+?,-'.·™€`^¥«»{}©$|°[]<>®¢¡%*\~¿,-'.

( You forgot t' add yer question :P )

Lv. 20 newb | 380k Delta | EST (GMT -5 hrs)

[pretend there's a banner here. i'll get around to drawin' one eventually!]

#985 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

And so did you! :lol:

If a woodchuck can chuck wood, then how would a woodchuck chuck wood? :P

#986 Siobhán

Siobhán

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts
  • Location, South 'a the Mason-Dixie.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:14 AM

With the Chuck-o-Matic 9000! A one-ton fully automated stainless steel flinging powerhouse; yours today for the CRAAAAZY low price of just 20 payments of $49.99! (NINE, Nine, nine...) Call now for Free Shipping!

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Lv. 20 newb | 380k Delta | EST (GMT -5 hrs)

[pretend there's a banner here. i'll get around to drawin' one eventually!]

#987 Leave me alone King

Leave me alone King

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEarth, Milky Way Galaxy

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:26 AM

The same as a crow.

What is quantum physics?

The secrets...     We rise...    Hail us...

http://vignette4.wik...=20150529234113

#988 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:58 PM

No one cares about what you want to know

Did you know that Mrkukurykpl's pic predicted the Nintendo Switch?

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#989 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

Except it's not triangular.

What happened to chess?

#990 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

People need to post that they want to join

Why are people not asking to join? Should I bump the thread?

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#991 LilLatiosGamingYT

LilLatiosGamingYT

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 0 posts
  • LocationLikely Stuck in a chair

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:21 PM

Turtles.

What is life supposed to mean, that I'm a 'good dinosaur' like someone said back then?

Don't subsrcibe to me

#992 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

?????????????????????????????????

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#993 Ninja Catch

Ninja Catch

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAround

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

32 is 40% of what number?

#994 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

What is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with what is a question that begins with ?

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#995 Kupoftea

Kupoftea

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the southern hemisphere :/

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

How does a monkey poo