25 replies to this topic

#21 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 994 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:05 AM

You cannot sync two devices that use different operating systems. So you cannot sync your iPad with your Windows computer.

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#22 Fosforos

Fosforos

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:36 PM

So how do I do this correctly, my facebook account is bugged there so i need to re-install.. But last time I did it probably correctly and last save just went away.. I don't wanna do that again, Windows Phone

9xheMfv.png

#23 Omosky

Omosky

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:31 PM

How do you sync two Windows devices? Computer and phone. There is no Support to select from in the menu on the phone. I really don't want to restart from scratch, nor have two different games going. I'm not getting a prompt to login to the cloud either. 

#24 Gallus

Gallus

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

Hello, not sure if this question wasnt alredy asked but... I have KoT account on my Windows 10 mobile smartphone, Cloud Sync is on, and i Also know my ID, but i just got a tablet with Android, downloaded the game And got new character and new ID... I Also tried to turn on Sync on this android tablet but it only connected to my existing Android games or my games or whatever is it called... IS there any way i can have KoT working with the same account, one on android device and another one on Windows device??? And if so, how do i do that please?

Edited by Gallus, 16 July 2017 - 08:58 AM.

#25 Lanskcer

Lanskcer

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:42 AM

Hello, not sure if this question wasnt alredy asked but... I have KoT account on my Windows 10 mobile smartphone, Cloud Sync is on, and i Also know my ID, but i just got a tablet with Android, downloaded the game And got new character and new ID... I Also tried to turn on Sync on this android tablet but it only connected to my existing Android games or my games or whatever is it called... IS there any way i can have KoT working with the same account, one on android device and another one on Windows device??? And if so, how do i do that please?

What you wan to sync the same game account between two device ? maybe you can try the FB if your phone is already tied to Facebook ,

#26 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:46 AM

What you wan to sync the same game account between two device ? maybe you can try the FB if your phone is already tied to Facebook ,

Facebook does not store your progress or game data for King of Thieves. Its only used to check your friend list so you can retrive and view your friend list in game. 

the android/icloud/amazon cloud, etc can be used to store your progress and connect your account on multiple devices, but these only work on the same operating system. Unfortunately there is no supported way to even transfer data from one device to another if they are not on the same OS. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users