Photo

Any good trap layouts for this base (post update)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Cylence

Cylence

Dungeon Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:31 AM

Thanks and yeah i had to figure out where i needed to jump from without the traps and it was a hundred times easier then. 

I know I need to upgrade my traps its just my previous dungeon I had spinner(lv 16), red guard(lv 13), and homing cannon(lv10) and I was using that base for upgrades so my these traps are weak.

Yeah, if you haven't been practicing vs solo traps or even trapless layouts, start doing it. You'll learn more about what your layout has to offer (even without traps). And as you explore, you'll notice some places are harder to get to than others. And that usually hints toward a good totem location. All this is in my guide. I hope you take a look =)

Oh, and your current layout does have a pit. Basically if you jump in from the top row, you can never return.

However, I'm not sure how to maximize it's use and couldn't find a useful totem placement to abuse it =(

#22 Sussu

Sussu

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

Just tried the lowest position for cannon. It is possible but it's a tiny window.

#23 Cylence

Cylence

Dungeon Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

Just tried the lowest position for cannon. It is possible but it's a tiny window.

Sweet! Always improving =)

Cannons do a good job of protecting climbs. I wouldn't go lower than the one I posted though because you'd lose the protection above the corner.

If you get that saved, it should be really hard to 3 star you now, even if your saw gets disabled. =)

Now you just need to find time to upgrade your traps so that you can take 300 health white shadows down to 2 or even 1 star before they can tackle your base with only one trap.

By the way, how are the replays going? Which trap is getting disabled the most? I'm hoping it's the seeker bird =)

#24 Sussu

Sussu

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

Every single attack the seeker bird has been disabled

#25 Cylence

Cylence

Dungeon Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

Every single attack the seeker bird has been disabled

Sweet, I think it's the weakest trap out that grouping.

So having it be the first one down, leaving up your cannon and heavy hitter saw. I guess the position is stronger than I originally thought =)

Feeling safe now?

#26 BloodDiamond

BloodDiamond

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:07 AM

U8xeNl3.jpg
I liked the seeker bird placement and I'm having nice success with this layout. Would be great for skull farming.

Personally wish I could get the saw jump down, not sure why I can't get it at all!

#27 BloodDiamond

BloodDiamond

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:31 AM

On a mobile device can't edit previous post, but here's my thief's path
qDokUR7.jpg

vPt7BOP.jpg

#28 Sussu

Sussu

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:51 AM

Yea definitely liking this new base. Still trying to work on that lower cannon position thought :P

Blood Diamond here is a video of me doing the jump at the end it is slow mo

#29 AbdullahAbody

AbdullahAbody

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Locationbehind you >:)

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:38 PM

It says the video is unavailable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users