How can i save this layout? 

b3-l235.jpg

#2 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

I believe that this layout used a superjump. As superjumps were taken out of the game in the last update, it is now impossible to save.

Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#3 EPICI

EPICI

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:11 PM

Yep. Too bad for you, and the rest of us too.

Voting against democracy?

#4 manzana

manzana

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

I believe that this layout used a superjump. As superjumps were taken out of the game in the last update, it is now impossible to save.

Top corner jump were the easiest way to beat this. You're demostrating why don't agree lj, sj, corner jumps. Don't have idea which is which, and evidently, how to do these.

989 post, I thought you were an old player.

Edited by manzana, 12 April 2015 - 04:18 PM.

I9QgTwg.jpg
Need help with jumps?

#5 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:25 PM

Top corner jump were the easiest way to beat this. You're demostrating why don't agree lj, sj, corner jumps. Don't have idea which is which, and evidently, how to do these.

989 post, I thought you were an old player.

So are you saying it is still possible?

Also, by superjump I mean a jump from the top corner. Is this what you are saying? If the saw was not there it would be doable with a wall jump, but because of the saw only a super jump can complete it I think. However, if I am wrong please correct me

Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#6 manzana

manzana

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

So are you saying it is still possible?

Repeat, "Top corner jump were the easiest way to beat this". I didn't try this jump after the 2.1 update, because my base don't allow me that. Thats is why I didn't give a idea for Alex_nicco100 to save, I won't give a idea without being sure.

Also, by superjump I mean a jump from the top corner.

If you know how to do and why sj this happen, and know how to do top corner jump, you'll know the difference.

I9QgTwg.jpg
Need help with jumps?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #group 10, #kingofthieves, #base

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users