#21 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:51 AM

5% is not broken. It's NEARLY impossible (but possible) to get a gem with that. All I know that the spinner has a "number picker" (I remember reading a watcher's post a few months ago) and it can be a pass or a fail. For example; if the spinner has 1000 numbers to pick and 500 of them are winning numbers and it can pick from any number from 1 to 1000, it could mean that 500 number could be a winning number; just like a lottery!

Of course, I don't know how many numbers the spinner can pick because results always varies all the time. But long story short; the spinner "picks" a number and it'll tell you what you've got from it.

Just because people say: "Oh, the spinner's rigged" or "5% is broken", it's not. Seriously, I know it's a huge kick in the groin for us, but you know what they say: "Effort always* comes with a reward" and it's true. I remember spending about 15 minutes or something to raid someone's dungeon. After dying and dying, I got to their totem, picked the best gem and I've got it! :D

*I'm not saying that every time you raid someone that has gems in their totem, I can't guarantee you that you can have a 100% gem steal ratio at all. Seriously, I sometimes fail to get their gem when I 2 or 3-star someone's base. How many times did that happen to you? It happened to me a few times...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users