11 replies to this topic

#1 Michelctb

Michelctb

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:49 PM

Hello, I just want to thank for the game. And want to complain about something that I think is not good.

I'm in love for this game and I want to help sharing my ideas to make it better, I'm posting at the topic that was created especifically for that: "Any ideas and proposals may be placed below". But I havent seen any replys of any member of the staff recently, and this is not good. We want to know your opinion (staff and creators) of our ideas and know which ideas are going to be consider for the next update.

Edited by Michelctb, 22 April 2015 - 01:14 PM.

#2 AstupidPotato

AstupidPotato

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:12 PM

I agree with that. Knowing that the developers are interested in our ideas would be nice. The current silence is no good
Face the glorious evolution

#3 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:38 PM

Many people post unrealistic or even 'bad' ideas, the creators probably see stuff of importance, especially through Chervey but just because the watchers are not replying to everything doesn't make what you are saying true, I personally have noticed less Activity by the watchers but this is because they are at school, studying, or working. Zeptolab has made king of thieves a very good game, we just have to trust they will continue to improve it in the right places.

#4 Michelctb

Michelctb

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

Many people post unrealistic or even 'bad' ideas, the creators probably see stuff of importance, especially through Chervey but just because the watchers are not replying to everything doesn't make what you are saying true, I personally have noticed less Activity by the watchers but this is because they are at school, studying, or working. Zeptolab has made king of thieves a very good game, we just have to trust they will continue to improve it in the right places.

I'm not insinuating anything, my friend. I just want to know the reason of this "less activity" as you said. And if the topic was made, the developers certainly expect to receive good and "bad" ideas, but this does not mean that the "bad" ideas can be ignored. Every idea is made with good intentions (to improve the game) and diserve attention even with the explaination of why this "bad" idea can not be in the game.

Edited by Michelctb, 22 April 2015 - 01:53 PM.

#5 Chervey

Chervey

Watcher over Community

• Creator
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:27 PM

All good games generate a lot of urgent tasks. For example, we think that to counter cheaters is more important than digging creative ideas.
Anyway, sorry for the silence in this forum. We may not answer, but we read forums.

When you create a world, you should survive living in it twice in a row. So...

Enjoy Hardcore.

Lv 67/  10M+ Gems

Official noob player 

chervey-ex1qgzlf.gif

#6 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

Not to offend anyone, but if we don't think the idea really piques our interest, we won't really respond. If we love the idea, we'd express that, like any normal player.

We can offer constructive criticism, and the like, but we can't ultimately reply to every idea on that thread, and due to that, we only respond to those that stand out.

And the note of less activity isn't valid, we can do a lot of our work behind the scenes, which doesn't require us to post on your threads.
If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#7 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts
  • LocationChamber of Watchers

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:17 PM

like the others have said we do read through all the posts, like for example I normally read through every single thread and make sure i read everything (this is very time consuming, but i want to be helpful and i feel obligated to do so) for the most part i don't reply to all threads and viewing this complaint from my stand point most of the watchers link the threads in our conversations in which we all are focused onto an idea or thread that ou have posted and we discuss it as a group within our watchers chat... for myself i just finished my last exam so yes i may not have been as active, but i still put an hour or two each day scrolling through the threads and answering all the messages sent to me. We are here to help and we genuinely enjoy the game and the community we have built here, we're not going to turn our backs on you :P

#8 Michelctb

Michelctb

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:31 PM

All good games generate a lot of urgent tasks. For example, we think that to counter cheaters is more important than digging creative ideas.
Anyway, sorry for the silence in this forum. We may not answer, but we read forums.

I understand. Thank you for the attention.

Not to offend anyone, but if we don't think the idea really piques our interest, we won't really respond. If we love the idea, we'd express that, like any normal player.

We can offer constructive criticism, and the like, but we can't ultimately reply to every idea on that thread, and due to that, we only respond to those that stand out.

And the note of less activity isn't valid, we can do a lot of our work behind the scenes, which doesn't require us to post on your threads.

I don't understand, "if we don't think the idea piques our interest, we really won't respond.". Are you saying that since March 13th (the date of last Staff Participation at the topic) none good idea was posted? I don't think so, sorry. Remember that I'm talking about the especifically topic "Any ideas and proposals may be placed below" that, on my understanding, should be all the new ideas and proposals for the game. Because if we create a new topic for each idea, it would be a mess.

#9 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

I'm not saying no good ones have come about, we've discussed a few of them, between ourselves as a staff group. But I've never seen any that would amaze me enough to go away from my general line of work as a watcher. :)
If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#10 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

I understand. Thank you for the attention.

I don't understand, "if we don't think the idea piques our interest, we really won't respond.". Are you saying that since March 13th (the date of last Staff Participation at the topic) none good idea was posted? I don't think so, sorry. Remember that I'm talking about the especifically topic "Any ideas and proposals may be placed below" that, on my understanding, should be all the new ideas and proposals for the game. Because if we create a new topic for each idea, it would be a mess.

In my opinion I see "staff" as ZeptoLab members only, so i only see us watchers as fans of the game that help regulate the community i.e. get rid of spam posts and warn those that abuse the forum, and let the staff know of anything they need to through our chats. so in my own opinion (can't really speak for all of us) I don't read through questions and ideas to creators as much as the other threads seeing as i don't see myself as one, i skim through that thread now and then but for the most part i assumed that thread is meant for actual Zeptolab staff 

#11 Michelctb

Michelctb

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:40 PM

like the others have said we do read through all the posts, like for example I normally read through every single thread and make sure i read everything (this is very time consuming, but i want to be helpful and i feel obligated to do so) for the most part i don't reply to all threads and viewing this complaint from my stand point most of the watchers link the threads in our conversations in which we all are focused onto an idea or thread that ou have posted and we discuss it as a group within our watchers chat... for myself i just finished my last exam so yes i may not have been as active, but i still put an hour or two each day scrolling through the threads and answering all the messages sent to me. We are here to help and we genuinely enjoy the game and the community we have built here, we're not going to turn our backs on you :P

I understand, TJ. I hope that you could understand that i'm not ordering that you give attention and reply all the ideas. I was afraid that our ideas would not be considered. But thanks for the attention anyway. It's better to know that you discuss it even when there's no answer.

#12 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:51 PM

I understand, TJ. I hope that you could understand that i'm not ordering that you give attention and reply all the ideas. I was afraid that our ideas would not be considered. But thanks for the attention anyway. It's better to know that you discuss it even when there's no answer.

Yeah man, i would say our Skype chat lights up more with links to threads in which we discuss the content of the thread more then we talk about other things in it, and our chats are quite active so there is a lot that we talk about. And i try my best to read and reply to everyone, especially if you message me directly i'll respond the next time i log on. and as for the considering your ideas of course they do, just like what chervey said they are focused on ironing out the game at the moment and getting rid of those that are cheating and fixing what they did so people can't do it again. A lot more goes on behind the scenes then we think and the watchers hear a little more about the bugs and glitches and abuse of the game but even we don't get to hear/ see it all. They are working their asses off to iron everything out and i feel its more important to get rid of the cheaters at this point because i know development of the game and new updates will continue to come after they finish with the ironing out of the game :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Staff, Developers, Creators, Ideas, topic, answer, Read, Proposals, opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users