#21 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2910 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:36 PM

I am having the following questions.

• How will we pay the guild requirements while joining ? (provide a gem equivalent to the requirement?)
  • Where does the paid gem goes while someone joins ? (goes to the lead or nowhere ?)
  • If it goes to lead, then when a player leaves/ kicked out, will the lead's gem reduces and the guy who left is payed back?
  • if it goes to nowhere, then why not set a guild requirement to Zero?
You don't have to pay anything to join a guild (you do have to pay some gold to create one). The gem requirement on a guild works in a very simple way, if your gem rating or score is lower than the guild requirement, you won't be able to enter that specific guild. If your gem rating is above the requirement instead, you are free to enter the guild, nothing will be removed from your score or gems.

For example, if you have 350k points and the guild req is 500k you won't be able to enter. If the guild req is 300k, you can join and you will mantain your 350k.

It's usually high for guilds that expects experienced players since you have to be playing for a while to get to the top requirements, but it's usually low for starting guilds that are just looking to create an active group.

#22 Dadevilhimself

Dadevilhimself

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationHELL, it's quite nice!

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:40 PM

I am having the following questions.

• How will we pay the guild requirements while joining ? (provide a gem equivalent to the requirement?)
  • Where does the paid gem goes while someone joins ? (goes to the lead or nowhere ?)
  • If it goes to lead, then when a player leaves/ kicked out, will the lead's gem reduces and the guy who left is payed back?
  • if it goes to nowhere, then why not set a guild requirement to Zero?
It goes nowhere
And you set it to zero for the same reason they don't let Ebola patients go to othe countries like the US
Oh wait...
Hellfire.gif

#23 Xanox

Xanox

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:43 AM

Hi there,

New player here, just joined.

Trying to be good newb, I read these rules. I wanted to offer myself to an active guild but i found that http://forum.kingoft...2-join-a-guild/ doesnt lead anywhere.

I'm sure I'll be able to find the right topic but just wanted to let you know about this.

Kr, 

Xanox

Edited by Xanox, 13 March 2017 - 07:43 AM.

#24 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2132 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

http://forum.kingoft...-50#entry188620

Try this link, it should be the pinned one at the top in that section :)

Ill check out that link, maybe a broken link was posted where you copied it from, if so we will fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users