#1 EPICI

EPICI

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:38 PM

So this might be a bit too much of a load on Zeptolab's servers, but I thought of an idea.

Mini-leagues.

More specifically, 1v1.

Basically, these 1-hour-long mini-leagues only occur with friends. Each hour, people are randomly matched up so that everybody's with a friend. If you have a large number of friends, very rarely will you ever be left out.

It works like the King's League, but slightly differently.

When you get a new gem from raiding, you get the gem value added regardless of gems being sold.

When you get a new gem from gem mines, you only get half the value.

When you finish a ritual, you get 10% of the sum of the values of the gems in the totem.

When a gem is retrieved for you, you get half the value of that gem.

when a gem is stolen from you, you lose the value of that gem.

Finally, add 5% of the total gold you gained, even if you hit the cap.

Now, these scores will generally be very high, and for an active player like me, I might have a score of 11k by the end of the hour. Ignoring skulling gold, the occasional loss of a gem and rituals.

You must come online if you're not already within 1 hour of the league ending the claim your reward. If you win.

Also, you can only participate in these past some point in the game (stone league, level 20, 50k rating, something of the sort).

The prize is determined by a wheel, and the wheel will vary based on your score.

Wheels and prizes:

Spoiler

So since daily rewards couldn't really work, how about throw this unique spin on it?

Voting against democracy?

#2 Blobo Blaggins

Blobo Blaggins

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationCrawling through your knickers and rifling through your pocketses

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:43 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing a PVP where both players are in the same dungeon and have to race each other to the totem. They would require special dungeons made for 2 players starting at 2 different locations, but I think that would be interesting. No potions allowed. May the best thief win.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, league, reward, hour, steal, thief, idea, new, friend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users