#41 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts
  • LocationChamber of Watchers

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:19 AM

lol all of your math is wrong... The highest gem that can fit in your totem is 299,999 and fusing 3 of these will create a 899,997 gem. now there is a max of 12 slots in your storage in which these 899,997 gems can fit... you can't fit one in your totem even if you fuse another of these, it will simply delete one of your other gems and replace it  (same thing that happens when you fuse the last spot of a totem) so you would be able to however make one last 299,999 gem that would stay in your totem, but then you would be left raiding others in search of 2 more 299,999 gems if you were able to... the absolute max gem count a player could have would be 12 slots of 899,997 and 3 slots of 299,999 for a grand total of 11,699,961 

Don't test me on this i know how it works lol you guys are wrong, have any of you made a 299,999 gem? and may i ask who has a gem in their storage thats worth is 899,919? oh yeah, thats me :P

#42 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:53 AM

TJ how come if all my totem slots are full and a ritual finishes the gem that is created goes into my ritual slot, wouldn't that happen with an 899,999 gem, then you steal 2 other 299,999 gems and 13 x 899,999 = 11,699,987 + (299,999 x 2) = 12,299,985
Wondering how to post images? Click here

#43 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

But an 899,997 gem is not allowed to go into a totem, because of that limit. TJ is right. Maximum amount is (299,999*3)12 + 299,999* 3 = 11,699,961
Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#44 xxxx

xxxx

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

I don't think so. Menta should be right.
In my second totem I made a silverlined gem, which actually shouldn't be allowed to fit in the totem. I had in the right gem slots all places filled with gems and when the ritual finished the gem was placed in the left totem eye. I wanted to make with a new bigger stone and placed a legit gem in the right eye, but wasn't possible because of the "stone is too big" popup. The stone was still in the left eye.
I think it should work this way, when the gem slots to the left are all filled with gems and I don't think it's a difference which totem limit it is.

Not sorry for my bad english, but I probably should :D

#45 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:58 AM

I don't think so. Menta should be right.
In my second totem I made a silverlined gem, which actually shouldn't be allowed to fit in the totem. I had in the right gem slots all places filled with gems and when the ritual finished the gem was placed in the left totem eye. I wanted to make with a new bigger stone and placed a legit gem in the right eye, but wasn't possible because of the "stone is too big" popup. The stone was still in the left eye.
I think it should work this way, when the gem slots to the left are all filled with gems and I don't think it's a difference which totem limit it is.

If it was a silverlined gem, then it should have been able to fit in your totem. Only gems above 299,999 cannot fit
Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#46 xxxx

xxxx

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:53 AM

It was a two eyed totem, the second in the game. They are limited till the 12h (the 4th or 5th) totem. It was a few days after they fixed it -.-
But should be the same "bug" with big gems when the slots on the left are full or not? :D

#47 Bleky

Bleky

Resilient Artisan

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:21 AM

Mine biggest is 16000 :D

#48 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:01 PM

If it was a silverlined gem, then it should have been able to fit in your totem. Only gems above 299,999 cannot fit

I had a 1.6 gem in the totem when the cap was 1k, you just can't put gems in, but if you steal gems they go straight in

#49 EnzoW_

EnzoW_

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationYour dungeon

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:03 AM

I was ashamed to show my biggest gem after I saw these huge . ;-;

Here is: f2mlJAu.jpg

6nhFedf.jpg

+160k Gems / Leader of All League / 500k Money :3 / Level 26 / My art is abstract .

#50 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:09 AM

I'm just going to solve this by asking if you have fused a single gem over 299,999? No? thats what i thought, every time i have it automatically puts it into your storage NOT your totem, even if it deletes your gems in doing so. the max still stands where i said it does, there is no way to get a higher count then that until they ether raise it or add more slots 

#51 Zenith

Zenith

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationJupiter

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:48 AM

BKgEIfw.jpg
King of theives? Think not
Why be a king when you can be a god....

#52 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

BKgEIfw.jpg

you should make that 278,350 gem a perfect 299,999 gem, you're in my guild so i wouldn't mind you pushing higher to the max gem count :P

#53 Zenith

Zenith

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationJupiter

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:16 AM

Lol i screwed up big time on the 319k one im gonna have to eventually sell that one cause its way to low that was before i analyzed how the gem system works.

#54 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:48 AM

Lol i screwed up big time on the 319k one im gonna have to eventually sell that one cause its way to low that was before i analyzed how the gem system works.

Yeah i made my 305,569 gem during the beta or just after and thats when i learned the max gem, before that i thought gems were unlimited and i always just fused all my gems into one to continue to make it higher 

#55 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:15 AM

I'm just going to solve this by asking if you have fused a single gem over 299,999? No? thats what i thought, every time i have it automatically puts it into your storage NOT your totem, even if it deletes your gems in doing so. the max still stands where i said it does, there is no way to get a higher count then that until they ether raise it or add more slots

How did you fuse a single gem over 299,999?

#56 T.J.

T.J.

The first Watcher

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1150 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:22 AM

i feel like you misunderstood me, i meant made a gem worth over that, not put a gem in the totem thats over that (thats impossible)

#57 xxxx

xxxx

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:51 AM

Have you ever got full slots on the right at the same time as your >299.999 gem finished (not with the last tooth)?
Why should it be different with the small totems with the limits, wouldn't make sense?

#58 NotOfThisWorld

NotOfThisWorld

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationHere for now

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:39 PM

@Zenith.. your signature is quite exceeding the limit set for signatures.

11.) Forum signature pictures must fulfill this restrictions: 100x500 pix, 100 Kb.

eek... even mine is a tad bit too high.

http://forum.kingoft...13-forum-rules/

8YGJT7D.gif

NOTW's Best Dungeons YouTube Channel:

http://tinyurl.com/notw22

#59 Zenith

Zenith

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationJupiter

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:32 AM

Mb pm me notofthisworld gotta keep the thread on topic plus i didnt see this post until i actually looked on this thread

#60 Hydra

Hydra

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:57 AM

I don't fully know how it works, but from my experience xxxx is right. After you complete a gem that is too big to be put in that certain totem and the totem storage is full, the gem just stays in the totem slot unless it's the last tooth. It may be different for the 299999< gems but I don't know why it would be
If you don't build your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users