• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

#1 Chervey

Chervey

Watcher over Community

• Creator
  • 364 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

Ask questions about the game here. Any answers, quarrels, discussions will be removed and responsible thieves punished.

You may ask question and wait for answers. Sometimes it will take long and result may vary because of the natural difference between your expectations and wisdom of ancients.

Please be patient.

When you create a world, you should survive living in it twice in a row. So...

Enjoy Hardcore.

Lv 67/  10M+ Gems

Official noob player 

chervey-ex1qgzlf.gif

#2 Loendaithul

Loendaithul

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:19 PM

When a Jewel is too big to combine it says the totem isn't big enough. Will there be different kinds of totems in the future to start increasing their size again?

#3 bishop

bishop

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

Maybe it's just my rotten luck, but did the boost jump get removed when walking to a. Ledge??

#4 Chervey

Chervey

Watcher over Community

• Creator
  • 364 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:31 PM

When a Jewel is too big to combine it says the totem isn't big enough. Will there be different kinds of totems in the future to start increasing their size again?

There will be bigger totems with 3 slots. They fit well for really big gems.

Maybe it's just my rotten luck, but did the boost jump get removed when walking to a. Ledge??

May I get more details about your problem?

When you create a world, you should survive living in it twice in a row. So...

Enjoy Hardcore.

Lv 67/  10M+ Gems

Official noob player 

chervey-ex1qgzlf.gif

#5 mohamed

mohamed

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:37 PM

How to retrieve a gem ? I didn't know that while being upgraded a defence item won't work during an att so i had a 10K gem that got stolen and i was the first in the league :/

#6 FurociousRage

FurociousRage

Thievery Adept

• Thief
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:24 PM

How to retrieve a gem ? I didn't know that while being upgraded a defence item won't work during an att so i had a 10K gem that got stolen and i was the first in the league :/

To my knowledge, I'm pretty sure you have to have friends get it back for you. To do so, you may have to connect to your facebook and get friends on there to play the game and get your stolen gem back. It wont exactly retrieve the same exact gem that you had owned, but it will be a copy of the gem that had been stolen.

My question to the creators is how is it possible for a thief in-game able to go through a defense that is working and they have not used a trap disable potion and only died twice. I was watching the replay and all the other tries the thieves died by the traps, but the one that made it just went through two of the cannon shots and some how managed to come out unscathed.

(P.S. I'm not a creator, but I just wanted to help out with your problem.)

#7 mohamed

mohamed

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

Thx for your reply , i know about the friend , just wondering if there is a way to actually do it yourself

#8 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:55 PM

To my knowledge, I'm pretty sure you have to have friends get it back for you. To do so, you may have to connect to your facebook and get friends on there to play the game and get your stolen gem back. It wont exactly retrieve the same exact gem that you had owned, but it will be a copy of the gem that had been stolen.

My question to the creators is how is it possible for a thief in-game able to go through a defense that is working and they have not used a trap disable potion and only died twice. I was watching the replay and all the other tries the thieves died by the traps, but the one that made it just went through two of the cannon shots and some how managed to come out unscathed.

(P.S. I'm not a creator, but I just wanted to help out with your problem.)

I think after a certain amounts of deaths you get on a trap the trap will go transparent which means it won't hurt you, had this happen to me a couple of times.
Wondering how to post images? Click here

#9 FurociousRage

FurociousRage

Thievery Adept

• Thief
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:01 PM

I think after a certain amounts of deaths you get on a trap the trap will go transparent which means it won't huIrt you, had this happen to me a couple of times.

This could be the case since the raider (the enemy thief) had used a gang of thieves potion but it still counted as two deaths. It makes somewhat to no sense to me at all. Why do the traps count the gang of thieves potion deaths but not the defense raid reports.

#10 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:04 PM

This could be the case since the raider (the enemy thief) had used a gang of thieves potion but it still counted as two deaths. It makes somewhat to no sense to me at all. Why do the traps count the gang of thieves potion deaths but not the defense raid reports.

I don't know what you mean by "but not the defense raid reports"

#11 Spekil

Spekil

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:10 PM

what does connecting to icloud on KOT (king of thieves) do?

#12 FurociousRage

FurociousRage

Thievery Adept

• Thief
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:12 PM

I don't know what you mean by "but not the defense raid reports"

Like when you go to check the Defense Logs, you can see what they took, how many keys it took to get into the dungeon, and how many deaths were in the replay. There were obviously more than two deaths in the replay, but the defense report said there were only two deaths that had occurred. 

#13 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:53 PM

Oh I get you now, that is strange

#14 Warriorman222

Warriorman222

Thievery Adept

• Thief
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:20 AM

It might be that each time  thief gets killed, a death gets added to the removal counter. It might be an oversight that it isn't each reset, but rather each death, so a gang of Thieves can disable a trap in 1-2 goes.

98% of Teens post redundant statistics in their signatures. If you are one of the 2% like me who don't, copy the first sentence into your sig.

#15 Moomoomooo

Moomoomooo

Thievery Practitioner

• Thief
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside a bubble.....

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:36 AM

Will you be adding a feature to allow people to watch a raid happening in real time. I would love to see people constantly fail while I'm waiting to get back on my base.
Also will Cross Platforming be available when it comes out for android?
- Help I've fallen and I can't get up! -

#16 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:51 AM

Haha I would love to see that aswell Moomoomoo

#17 Newcrossing

Newcrossing

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:48 PM

Is there any chat for talking with the guild?

#18 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:10 PM

What is the benefit of being in a guild? Are there any sort of rewards?
Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#19 Warriorman222

Warriorman222

Thievery Adept

• Thief
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

How big does a gem get before you need 3 slots?

98% of Teens post redundant statistics in their signatures. If you are one of the 2% like me who don't, copy the first sentence into your sig.

#20 mohamed

mohamed

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:27 PM

I had some1 in my league that jumped from no where having 26K points , is that normal ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users